Your Player Cards

Any one please help me with my team mates ?? PLEASE

Why can't you do it exactly? It doesn't really interest anyone else other than you, they would prefer to make players others will use/know!

How close do they need to be anyway? Just make a basic mock up of them... but please don't spam this question 100 times.

Well one can always pay $100/per face....then it will interest a lot more people...

Just saying...

don't think anyone will help you out right now. You can always try it yourself. It really is more about practice than anything else.

Just had a go at one of my favorites...Lance Klusener. Still work needed to be done..

klusenerlance24.png

r

Just trying my luck bud

Like I said, what's stopping you from doing it? If people here are good it's because they've practiced, so if you're just too lazy then people won't really want to help.

Haha no man, i love doing this kind of thing ! Just i was hoping like for the trickier ones i could lend the expertise of some other talented editors. I enjoy doing it myself, sometimes others just tend to nail it though, u know?

Last edited:
don't think anyone will help you out right now. You can always try it yourself. It really is more about practice than anything else.

Just had a go at one of my favorites...Lance Klusener. Still work needed to be done..

klusenerlance24.png

r

Ahhh, you have made me very happy with this. Try making the eyes a bit bigger/wider and change the hair to the spikey one. The jaw line is fine but make the chin a bit more flat/square. Still a good effort :)

055621.player.jpg

kingoffeul thanks for the suggestions. It is kind of hard trying to find a very high quality old profile picture of klusener. I didn't want to make him the way he looks now...old. but i will change what you asked for and post again.

in the mean time, I have started working on the pakistani players (haven't seen any good ones on the server and none here are working on them I think). Not a fan of the team but love the Game itself and figured I should give it a try. Here is my first try at making mohammad hafeez. Anyone can comment and give suggestions but I would like to hear from a pakistan fan first whether I am on the right track or not...click it to see the bigger version.

Last edited:
Kingofffuel...a before & after photo...Let me know which one you prefer.

there are no other "spike hair" other than the one i used called "short spike hair". Maybe Ross might include some more styles later...

Before:
klusenerlance24.png

After:
klusenerlance29.png

Kingofffuel...a before & after photo...Let me know which one you prefer.

there are no other "spike hair" other than the one i used called "short spike hair". Maybe Ross might include some more styles

After looks way better. Good work. You starting indian team now?:p

attachment.php

any pointers on Rehman?

Attachments

• rehman_abdur_31.png
    rehman_abdur_31.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 192
After looks way better. Good work. You starting indian team now?:p

Lol no. As someone pointed out india already have a decent squad out there by created by deep. If you think those need improvement, umosay is your man. He got the midus touch when it comes to retouch. :p

Users who are viewing this thread