Your Player Cards

Your Pujara ,Dhawan,Dravid,Kohli,Jadeja are awesome . Pujara is tooooo good :clap

But i guess Raina ,Vijay and Yadav have some work to do

Kidilan work :)

Deepu's Sehwag looks better to me. The only thing which it lacks is the perfect eye. Raj got it spot on.

If we can have Raj's Sehwag's eyes in Deepu's Sehwag's, then we will have a perfect Viru.

Perhaps Ross could come up with that, mixing components of 2 player models to create the desired result! :p

*Kidding* :D

Ok fair enough, I agree with you on Jarvis and Waller but the rest are fine. No I don't live in Zimbabwe as it clearly states on my profile :D I just take an interest in their progress.

Sorry bud, didnt realize some of your other creations...Williams and Ervine are super.

----------

Would anyone be interested in helping me create some of my team-mates?? Would be greatly appreciated !!

one for the comparison...South Africa Team

Large picture...

Attachments

• SAF TEAM 2.jpg
    SAF TEAM 2.jpg
    809.4 KB · Views: 74
one for the comparison...South Africa Team

Large picture...

Great work! The team looks amazing. Robin Peterson looks a bit short though. I have met him and AB de Villiers before and they are around about the same height. Other than that, very well done :)

Would be cool if those who dont have CA, that they can browse through all creations. Some of the creations i've see here is awesome, but it would be cool to be able to see all AB de Villiers, etc. and even vote for the best ones.

Great work! The team looks amazing. Robin Peterson looks a bit short though. I have met him and AB de Villiers before and they are around about the same height. Other than that, very well done :)

Thanks brother. I knew his height couldn't be right. Internet can't give the right info all the time. Always thought of peterson as a tall dude. Will fix it today.

Users who are viewing this thread