Your Player Cards

Done with South Africa Team. All 25 of them. most of them are my creations from scratch except a few which I used as bases to improve it to my liking.

Amla - originally created by raj
Mclaren, Tahir, Klienveldt originally created by bhomikp4

After the test XI the rest were quick work (Tsotobe looks NOTHING like himself). So will keep updating to them to my liking gradually. Once the next CA version comes out, automatic update will be available for everyone so that you don't have to keep downloading new versions. Everyone has their correct ages, jersey number, body type, Height (i hope) and stats. The CA username is israr.

It's a large picture so zoom in as much as u can to see everyone. Might post a picture later comparing each player's height and body type.

Attachments

• SAF TEAM.jpg
    SAF TEAM.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Wow, they're stuning! I'm really hoping others who make faces also make the players their correct height, cos a 7 foot Tendulkar and a tiny Mitch Starc would look really odd in game.

Wow, they're stuning! I'm really hoping others who make faces also make the players their correct height, cos a 7 foot Tendulkar and a tiny Mitch Starc would look really odd in game.

You gave me a great idea to troll folks online! My ATG team will feature 7 feet Tendulkar, a 5 feet Ambrose who's an opener and a 5'2" Garner who's a spinner :D

Oh by the way my Tendulkar would be a pacer in the game so when people take a look at my team sheet they will have no clue what awesomeness they'll be coming up against ;)

Last edited:
Now I also think the same... man I tried my heart out on him but didnt got the desired result..!! :noway

Maybe we can request Ross and Big Ant team to do it for us ;)

I think I've come to the conclusion that its impossible to create a spot on sachin. Many people have tried and I have tried to tweak many peoples creation of him, but no joy.

I think the problem being he has a very distinct nose which cannot be recreated with the parameters of the editor. I would love to be proved wrong but as yet no-one has come very close.

This weeks update to the Cricket Academy will allow for some extra control that will help.

This weeks update to the Cricket Academy will allow for some extra control that will help.

Oooh, sounds great Ross, can you elaborate or will we have to wait and see?

On the subject of Sachin's nose, I think the option missing that would help is what I would call nostril flare, sounds ridiculous I know, but I've thought it about a few players I have created. I know we can widen and change the height of nostrils, but to change the shape even more would help.

Last edited:
All I can say at this time is that we have studied where you guys are having issues and tried to add some things to help, that and we will have release notes this time!

Done with South Africa Team. All 25 of them. most of them are my creations from scratch except a few which I used as bases to improve it to my liking.

Amla - originally created by raj
Mclaren, Tahir, Klienveldt originally created by bhomikp4

After the test XI the rest were quick work (Tsotobe looks NOTHING like himself). So will keep updating to them to my liking gradually. Once the next CA version comes out, automatic update will be available for everyone so that you don't have to keep downloading new versions. Everyone has their correct ages, jersey number, body type, Height (i hope) and stats. The CA username is israr.

It's a large picture so zoom in as much as u can to see everyone. Might post a picture later comparing each player's height and body type.

thanx man..!! and what team are you working on next I would love and help and hope that umosay also will..!! So that should be a better thing rather than uploading only best XI..!!!

thanx man..!! and what team are you working on next I would love and help and hope that umosay also will..!! So that should be a better thing rather than uploading only best XI..!!!

Yes, though I prefer to do the finishing part. If you make a squad don't spend too long on the finer details, just try get a good likeness and I will tweak into my style at the end, if you prefer. If you spend too long on a player you just go round in circles I think :P There will be more options coming later on as well which will help for accuracy, so if you can't get it close, best to move on for now.

I've done most of NZ/SA now in this style. The 'fringe' players aren't as important to me at this stage, mainly the test squads.

Last edited:
Yup umosay is right. To me also having the core players done would be the first step. Bhomikp4 u can do any squad u want. Umosay is the best here in finishing touches. U should start with india. I think i will give pakistan a go.

I think Deepuparayil has got the indian players almost bang on.. so it is useless creating indians at this moment.. I think I will create the Aussies

I think Deepuparayil has got the indian players almost bang on.. so it is useless creating indians at this moment.. I think I will create the Aussies

Yes, his players are very good. Only minor tweaks needed, think he makes his team a bit fat :D

Users who are viewing this thread