Your Player Cards

just some tweaks..!!! now say what more should be done :)

sachin tendulkar update

Naah bud... doesn't look much like Tendulkar. Also, use the image (img) tag so the pic can be displayed in the thread itself :thumbs

I think I've come to the conclusion that its impossible to create a spot on sachin. Many people have tried and I have tried to tweak many peoples creation of him, but no joy.

I think the problem being he has a very distinct nose which cannot be recreated with the parameters of the editor. I would love to be proved wrong but as yet no-one has come very close.

Now I also think the same... man I tried my heart out on him but didnt got the desired result..!! :noway

Pretty much done with the south african squad. only de lange and phangiso left. Thinking whether i should delete phangiso and make albie morkel instead who seems pretty much done playing for south africa.

And umosay or bhomikp4...either of you are welcome to try your hand on tsotsobe which turned out to be really bad.

Pretty much done with the south african squad. only de lange and phangiso left. Thinking whether i should delete phangiso and make albie morkel instead who seems pretty much done playing for south africa.

And umosay or bhomikp4...either of you are welcome to try your hand on tsotsobe which turned out to be really bad.

Great to hear that, Keep up the good work. Looking forward to downloading them.

Thanks. :)

Ross just want to ask you as you may have seen the player's created by the users and your team have also created unlicensed International players so are the user are near to your player models or surpassed your team.

I tried tsotsobe 3 times but was not even a bit like him.... :(
So in the end I gave up..!!

Some players look easy but are almost impossible because of their uniqueness..!! :yes I will be just giving Tsotsobe last try tomorrow..!! :)

A created game without Sachin Tendulkar :(:(

Hope BigAnt guys can do something

Umosay / isrararrafi ,could you guys give a try on Sachin ?

A created game without Sachin Tendulkar :(:(

Hope BigAnt guys can do something

Umosay / isrararrafi ,could you guys give a try on Sachin ?

how many previous games had Sachin Tendulkar creations? Be happy that we have a player editor which is allowing us to create all these new stuff.

First time using the editor.

Created: Mandeep Singh of Kings Xi Punjab.

Attachments

• singh_mandeep_22.png
    singh_mandeep_22.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:
Lol srk21 that is true. Do not think any game ever had a licensed tendulkar.

I liked the one bhomikp4 created first, not the second one.

Maybe people should try to create a sachin using some of the other ethnicity rather than using indian. Just a suggestion. Msplash9 i have been thinking about creating indan players but then went back to southafrican ones to just finish the job. Maybe after i create the last two players i will try that if i dont get distracted again.

Lol srk21 that is true. Do not think any game ever had a licensed tendulkar.

I liked the one bhomikp4 created first, not the second one.

Maybe people should try to create a sachin using some of the other ethnicity rather than using indian. Just a suggestion. Msplash9 i have been thinking about creating indan players but then went back to southafrican ones to just finish the job. Maybe after i create the last two players i will try that if i dont get distracted again.

I would suggest to finish one team at a time. That way it will be good. I am here to keep you going lol ;) Love your creation. The players which you are not happy with can be tinkered maybe in future.

Users who are viewing this thread