Your Player Cards

longest time spent over a player..!! pls comment

Lol was thinking about opening a thread a couple of hours ago titled "guess the player" which was supposed to show the worst creations available in the server. My first post would have been a david hussey creation i saw there but then thought some people might get offended rather taking it sportingly.

That is a great david hussey. Best one i have seen on the server.

And about ur south african players, well i just figured you might want to have ur name there. I dont want others to think everything there is my work..thats why asked you to create a seperate team of my players and urs unedited. Or else ur creation will get lost in that player bazaar.

Lol was thinking about opening a thread a couple of hours ago titled "guess the player" which was supposed to show the worst creations available in the server. My first post would have been a david hussey creation i saw there but then thought some people might get offended rather taking it sportingly.

That is a great david hussey. Best one i have seen on the server.

And about ur south african players, well i just figured you might want to have ur name there. I dont want others to think everything there is my work..thats why asked you to create a seperate team of my players and urs unedited. Or else ur creation will get lost in that player bazaar.

LOL thanx for hussey..!! ok there are some players left to be created.. I will complete them first than upload my SA team..!!

Don't get too worked up over it, you don't need to 'give credits', it's there in Cricket Academy who made it and edited it. People are free to tweak any upload they want, anyhow. If you don't like that, don't share :P

I know that.
But What about 'here'? Posting the same thing with kit changed? :facepalm

Which is fine as well if that's what he wants to show. If you don't want your stuff edited, don't upload to the sharing server.

Ohh.

Maybe if BigAnt can have a 'Created By' and 'Changed By' on the uploaded pic itself...That will give credit to the creator (which should be the case for anything in life :p)

Or we could act as a nice, harmonious unified fan group, working on these things together?

Sachin ramesh tendulkar

Man it was way harder than I thought..!! :)
Sachin Tendulkar
guys pls comment what more could be done.. :)

Attachments

• tendulkar_sachin_41.png
    tendulkar_sachin_41.png
    51 KB · Views: 55
just some tweaks..!!! now say what more should be done :)

sachin tendulkar update

Attachments

• tendulkar_sachin_41.png
    tendulkar_sachin_41.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 43
just some tweaks..!!! now say what more should be done :)

sachin tendulkar update

I think I've come to the conclusion that its impossible to create a spot on sachin. Many people have tried and I have tried to tweak many peoples creation of him, but no joy.

I think the problem being he has a very distinct nose which cannot be recreated with the parameters of the editor. I would love to be proved wrong but as yet no-one has come very close.

Users who are viewing this thread