Your Player Cards

sorry for the repost man I just tweaked it a little which is not visible.. full credit goes to you because they both are your creations..... really sorry for not giving you credit..!!! seriously sorry :yes

I cant see anything edited other than the kit,what is the need of sorry and still you haven't removed it or give credits?

I cant see anything edited other than the kit,what is the need of sorry and still you haven't removed it or give credits?

Don't get too worked up over it, you don't need to 'give credits', it's there in Cricket Academy who made it and edited it. People are free to tweak any upload they want, anyhow. If you don't like that, don't share :P

Anyone who includes one of your players in any team they make will upload that exact player anyway. Sometimes tweaks could be to stats, clothing, gear, anything. Not just face.

check it on the server to see the difference...
and now credit has been given to you.. HAPPY??

Last edited:
check it on the server to see the difference...
and now credit has been given to you.. HAPPY??

I don't think it's a question of being happy or not. It's doing the right thing and giving credit where it's due.

Don't get too worked up over it, you don't need to 'give credits', it's there in Cricket Academy who made it and edited it. People are free to tweak any upload they want, anyhow. If you don't like that, don't share :P
This.

markkkkk as requested, I'm just letting you know that I'm going to use your de Kock later this afternoon. Hope that's okay. Can you let me know how long you "spent" on him, because I don't want to overdo it...

Edit him just don't say de Kock made from scratch:)

Edit him just don't say de Kock made from scratch:)

See above. If you're looking for all these credits for one player, this isn't the best field to work in :lol:

Not everyone who edits your de Kock will post on PC.

Bhomikp4..i might make a few edits of ur created players before adding it to my team, mostly stats and the eyes/nose. Problem is as soon as i make the edit CA removes ur name from the creator. Happened with imran tahir. If you would like credit for it i should advise you to create another south africa team with all my players and ur players and uploading it as a seperate southafrica team.:)

Ur ryan mclaren is very good. But you got the name wrong. Its mclaren not mcleran.

In the mean time i made abbott, henry davids and farhan behardien from scratch. Not my best work but they are at least recognisable. Feel free to edit them.

Last edited:
Bhomikp4..i might make a few edits of ur created players before adding it to my team, mostly stats and the eyes/nose. Problem is as soon as i make the edit CA removes ur name from the creator. Happened with imran tahir. If you would like credit for it i should advise you to create another south africa team with all my players and ur players and uploading it as a seperate southafrica team.:)

Ur ryan mclaren is very good. But you got the name wrong. Its mclaren not mcleran.

In the mean time i made abbott, henry davids and farhan behardien from scratch. Not my best work but they are at least recognisable. Feel free to edit them.

this is happening because I created players from your team which had their names..!!! dont worry about silly things like credit and all..!! :cheers

Last edited:
longest time spent over a player..!! pls comment

Attachments

• hussey_david_35.png
    hussey_david_35.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread