Your Player Cards

Problem is finding good pictures for many of those players. The BD team i uploaded in the server has a few players i already created. they have loads of pictures for being the best in the team and i believe i did a good job on those. The rest, i am not too sure of. If you know any good fan site for BD team where these players are well documented with height and jersey number info, PM me.

You need to put a smile in that face.....

Use "corner" option under mouth

corner is already to maximum.... bigant i need bigger smile values

btw.. guys, please if u like my the Gul and other players, just press like within the game too.. thanks

HQ Players Photos of Specific Countries for reference :)

Attachments

• Bangladesh.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 43
  • Australia.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 19
  • South Africa.zip
    5 MB · Views: 14
  • England.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 14
  • Canada.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • Ireland.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 4
  • India.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 11
  • Pakistan.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 10
  • New Zealand.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Somebody should create Ross. I would, but I don't possess the necessary skills.

Last edited:
Word i was gonna say it too, we cant sign him in with limited skills. Ma man is a Genius lol

Not been great at creating indian player for some reason. Tried making sachin before but that did not work out too well. Had another try at kohli since everyone seems to be making him...still a WIP but I like where it is going....

uoxo.png

Last edited:
Kohli looks pretty good israr. Just make the indian team buddy. Are all you team on server with their stats or still got left for some?

One day i will get to finish the indian team :P until then deep is doing a great job along with raj and I might not even better their effort when it comes to indian team.

South africa and pakistan are done. england still has about 7 players short i believe but i did get all the regular players done. BD team has only 5 players at most and now that i have some pictures and infos, thanks to kevin and duggiah, that will be my priority along with random indian players as a distraction once in a while.

and No they are not completed with stats since the newest CA version added tests odis and t20i in the categories. I have decided to hold on updating the stats because there are ongoing tournaments involving pakistan england and south africa. And since the game will release probably after the ashes, i will hold on updating england's stats. The other teams' stats will be completed right after their ongoing series ends.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread