Your Player Cards

That's amazingly good :D:thumbs

Loved the Teen-Sachin. Good job!

That Tendulkar is amazing!!

As a newbie to the forum, say we get this game on the ps3, how do the teams get downloaded from the academy to there? (Sorry if this has already been answered in one of the other 162 pages)

That Tendulkar is amazing!!

As a newbie to the forum, say we get this game on the ps3, how do the teams get downloaded from the academy to there? (Sorry if this has already been answered in one of the other 162 pages)

Teams/Players are saved on an external server common to all the 3 platforms. You simply log in to your account and download it using the internet connection. As simple as that.
The team and player sharing can thus occur across the platforms.

Teams/Players are saved on an external server common to all the 3 platforms. You simply log in to your account and download it using the internet connection. As simple as that.
The team and player sharing can thus occur across the platforms.

Wow that's so easy, thanks very much!

Ashwin, Sir Jadeja, Irfan Pathan, Vinay Kumar ;;

AshwinN.jpgJadeja.jpg

IrfanPathan.jpgVinayKumar.jpg

BTW, I completed the Champions Trophy '13 Squad of team India and uploaded in the server. You can find them by the Team Name : 'INDIA - CT2013 SQUAD'.

And my DBC ID : prav33nb

Finally someone with the better Pathan. I'd say its pretty decent. A few tweaks would do wonders though.
Jadeja is well too good.

t7EUxKL.jpg

Brad Hodge, Kane Richardson, Callum Ferguson
Alister McDermott, Nathan Rimmington, Nathan Hauritz

That Hauritz is about as bang on as you can possibly get with the Academy. Nice work :D

Users who are viewing this thread