Your Player Cards

My Attempt - Kapil Dev

kapil.jpg

Add Your BigAnt Id in your Planet Cricket profile so we could use it to download your players.

http://tinypic.com/r/1rrya8/5

can any1 please create my face in cricket academy? i tried but i am not getting even close to that. thanks in advance.
if any1 will try please create it under the name Kapil Narh. rest of the information i can add it myself such as age, right handed, etc....

in case you need additional pic. let me know. regards.

ill give it try, man

Yeh nah. It's one of the better Kallis' on the server. Doesn't look a thing like Strauss or Hayden.

Here's my attempt at Warne, Mcgrath and Lee. Pretty happy the way Lee and Warne turned out, struggling pretty hard with Pidge I think its passable though.

s9qo8QE.png

1GADd4B.png

Psi5fW8.png

Warne is mind blowing... this is gonna have max downloads

----------

Ohh emm gee, that's picture perfect

Yep... totally agree... Looks more like Pujara. One suggestion could be to make him slightly less aged...

I don't know dude, the top rated list hasn't really moved at all and there's an abomination of a Warne right at the top, granted its based on present day Warne, who does look like an abomination.

Some of us need to do our part and rate up some of the resent uploads, because no offence, some of the creations at the top have been overtaken. So get on CA and rate up some of the boys on here.

That's true Fission,,,I usually go to the recently created ones and check there, less stars doesn't mean poor work, I do gooi in my ratings as well

*gooi - afrikaans word meaning throw* I had to use it

That Faf looks super man,,,nice work and keep doing more, your staff will sure be rated and used

done with Parnell....

This is not part of the orginal south african squad created by me. I will add it to the squad once a few issues on CA are ironed out.

pk61.png

^^ thanks. done with albie morkel and jacques rudolph also. both added to the south african squad which is now at 28. one more player to make for that team : Justin Ontong. only making these players because there seems to be links for them even though they don't get chance in the team.

Albie:
tyix.png

Rudolph:
x6ri.png

Thanks again,,,they both look good and Albie I can use in T20's, as for Rudolph, he'll sit it out, lol

Haha, that is why i did not bother putting too much effort in them.

Users who are viewing this thread