Your streaks in the nets

Got a very solid 5 with the bowler as Rookie and batsmen as very good. Anyone know when to play for ideal timing?

The Santa was a great idea just made the game so easy, I just thought my timing had improved that much or I was watching the ball better.:D

Hmm..me too started batting better. Maybe Ross fixed something with the timing.

What are all the unorthodox shots in the game apart from dilscoop and reverse sweep [though it has become part of regular cricket shots] ??:)

Hey anyone played....Walking down pitch shot....If you have how to play that shot.

I find if you move the LH Trigger back when you press the "Advance" button he only moves slightly forward, than if you press the LH trigger forward he moves quite a way down the wicket. Makes advancing against the fast bowlers much easier... I had a streak going of about 6 against the fast bowlers and a streak of 10+ against the spinners using this combo...

My highest score so far 4527!!! :thumbs

Multiplier--23x

Batsman Skill -- Very Poor

Bowling Machine Difficulty -- Legend

7yju.jpg

:cheers

I find if you move the LH Trigger back when you press the "Advance" button he only moves slightly forward, than if you press the LH trigger forward he moves quite a way down the wicket. Makes advancing against the fast bowlers much easier... I had a streak going of about 6 against the fast bowlers and a streak of 10+ against the spinners using this combo...

Do you mean LH stick rather than trigger? Or do you mean you hold the trigger and then release it during the shot?

Do you mean LH stick rather than trigger? Or do you mean you hold the trigger and then release it during the shot?

I think he meant the left stick. There's no back and forward on triggers (L2/R2).

Stick, not trigger.

Not the first time I've got the two mixed up.

Giggidy.

Cool, I'll have to go try that out.

I'm really having fun trying to work all my shot selections out.

Because I'm a sad, sad man.

I dunno if it's a thing or not, but visually, the player seems to move less forward when you push the stick back, than if you push it forward while advancing...

Could be wrong, I dunno...

I dunno if it's a thing or not, but visually, the player seems to move less forward when you push the stick back, than if you push it forward while advancing...

I remember if you push the left stick back the batsman moves back in the crease

If I'm struggling to get a shot right in pro cam or I want to work something out I tend to switch to rear cam to see what's going on and get a feel for the timing.

When I get the full game I'm probably going to spend ages looking at replays.

Users who are viewing this thread