Your streaks in the nets

I did my best of 50 with just defensive shots only. Lost concentration after that.

Untitled.png

My streak of 98 on leg spin, legend difficulty...owwww that hurt!!!! just brutal

And got bowled again on 87 :@:@:@

Last edited:
@block, what do you mean "defensive only"? Are you trying to say you've actually played a friggin shot, Dave? Well that's just not right!!! Boycott will boycott this game!!!

@block, what do you mean "defensive only"? Are you trying to say you've actually played a friggin shot, Dave? Well that's just not right!!! Boycott will boycott this game!!!

ashamed to say aj but my actual highest score was off pre-meditated charges down the wicket to the spinner!

just played a few gorgeous cuts too.

all I can say is I am a lot better with an analogue stick than I am with a bat. I come over all Lara!

Finally my 100 against leg spin on legend difficulty, all other settings default...
Look how Bradman raises his bat (very awkwardly) after reaching the milestone, he looks so happy :clap

Untitled2.png

Last edited:
LqLozIG.jpg

Appropriate

----------

And here is the Bradman record score

BprsIyZ.jpg

And how do multiplier system works?

You hit the Santa. Hit him once you get a x2 multiplier so every time you hit the ball you get 2 added to your streak instead of one.

This is my best effort so far.

attachment.php

The Santa may seem like just a fun, pointless addition but by aiming for it I've actually become better.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2013-12-20 09.25.48.png
    Screenshot 2013-12-20 09.25.48.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 95
I hate it when the ball is rolling towards the Santa and then cuts out for the next ball. I've also managed to hit it perfectly under the bottom corner bit.

I hate it when the ball is rolling towards the Santa and then cuts out for the next ball. I've also managed to hit it perfectly under the bottom corner bit.

Or how it doesn't seem to like my carefully constructed shot off two sides of the net before rolling onto the Santa...

Done.

0by4.jpg

Very next ball was a wide one, I was too focused on trying to hit Santa so I played the wrong shot.

Kinda wish the multiplier wasn't there, I'd like to know what my streak really was. Would've been in the 200s at least.

Users who are viewing this thread