Your streaks in the nets

Before I do that maybe you could confirm how this is meant to work. I played 10 shots with each directional button and got the following:
Up
Late Cut: 1
Leg Glance: 3
Cover Drive: 2
Pull Shot: 4

Left
Off Drive: 8
Cover Drive: 2

Right:
Late Cut: 7
Off Drive: 3

Down:
Late Cut: 6
Pull: 4

@barmy

it seems to play an appropriate shot given the direction you've pushed, together with the foot placement and timing plus length of the ball.

got my streak up to 12 on legend! delighted. finally played my first successful hook shot, and late cut.

I got 52 earlier today. Do I count? :spy

Then give up, throw the controller out the window and buy an Xbox 360 controller for PC.

Or otherwise copy the DLL to the folder the program is in.

I can't find a version that claims to work for Windows 7. They all say XP or Vista. Going with the first half of your first solution.

Alternatively I'm going to use my PS3 controller.

Do you have an all time highest?
Nobody in the office got past it (probably because they all had to work! :lol). So by that logic...yes, I am the greatest of all time. Bradman-like if you will.:yes

after not being able to land bat on ball against the leg-spinner in legend mode, i worked out that if you charge them and drive straight it's much easier. got up to 24!

I might need to get back on and beat my 22, which seemed a decent score an hour go.

----------

Work is play, play is work. :yes

So either you have the dream job of everyone on here, or it's actually a lot tougher and boring than you're making it out to be.

How many hours have you spent "working" on the game then?

So either you have the dream job of everyone on here, or it's actually a lot tougher and boring than you're making it out to be.

How many hours have you spent "working" on the game then?
It's a phenomenal job. Not a single day is boring and always different.

My job is to test the game every day, day in, day out. Find anything wrong, something that doesn't feel or look right and report it to the coders/animators/artists to fix it up. Again, play is work and work is play.

Users who are viewing this thread