Yousuf Yohana Changes name !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZexyZahid said:
Take it easy there.

And since when did you get the idea that 98 % got the name of Muhammad?

I didn't like the idea that the threadstarter made this announcement here, because I knew this kind of ignorant comments would be made.

It's the cricketer players decision and that's it.
Because most muslims out there are practicly called that.

I'm not the ignorant one, the people that take this crap to the extreme are the ones. Once again, answer my question, why can't you all just live without this garbage???

.::Stevo::. said:
Because most muslims out there are practicly called that.

I'm not the ignorant one, the people that take this crap to the extreme are the ones. Once again, answer my question, why can't you all just live without this garbage???

I am Pakistani and you're first one telling me that 98 % are called Muhammad there.

The threadstarter only made the news that Youhana has shifted his religion and his name. Nothing more.

Can you explain further what you mean with the 'crap' ? And what do you with the garbage?

ZexyZahid said:
I am Pakistani and you're first one telling me that 98 % are called Muhammad there.

The threadstarter only made the news that Youhana has shifted his religion and his name. Nothing more.

Can you explain further what you mean with the 'crap' ? And what do you with the garbage?

Well atm the world is so tense about religion. Not sure over there but over here 'most' of us dont believe in any of it. There are some that sort of do but keep it to themselves. All i'm trying to say is that people over there take it soooo seriously and it consumes there lifes. Without it the world would be a peaceful place. If terrorism continues and Islamic/Muslim extremest continue to threaten us (like they are doing atm in Australia) in the next 10-20 years we could see the next world war.

Over here is yet worse then Australia. Off course you would have known there have taken a few bombings in Europe. The threat is more seriously, especially some cities are suppodely targeted.

And what do you expect? It is 'just' a change or religion of one man, but Youhana is a great cricketer and if such news occurs is very big news in Pakistan. And it's a good thing that people have trust in their religion. I'm very faithful to it and most peoples, who have other kind of religion, are surely proud of their religion too.

This news and his religion has nothing to do with terrorism or other kind of extremism. I hope you get it now.

indiancricketer said:
well said...theres only 1 god...couldnt have put it in better words...you stole the words out of my mouth sai im going to give you reps for that
yes there is only one god.
Please give reps to me also :upray

ZexyZahid said:
Over here is yet worse then Australia. Off course you would have known there have taken a few bombings in Europe. The threat is more seriously, especially some cities are suppodely targeted.

And what do you expect? It is 'just' a change or religion of one man, but Youhana is a great cricketer and if such news occurs is very big news in Pakistan. And it's a good thing that people have trust in their religion. I'm very faithful to it and most peoples, who have other kind of religion, are surely proud of their religion too.

This news and his religion has nothing to do with terrorism or other kind of extremism. I hope you get it now.

Well Melbourne over here has been targeted as 'the next bombings' and with all the latest crap that muslims are saying over here is pissing most of us off. But theres so many religions so most of them have to be wrong...ha, wont it be funny one day when they prove there is no such thing (say they contact other life)....ahhh, just waiting for that day:D:D

.::Stevo::. said:
Well Melbourne over here has been targeted as 'the next bombings' and with all the latest crap that muslims are saying over here is pissing most of us off. But theres so many religions so most of them have to be wrong...ha, wont it be funny one day when they prove there is no such thing (say they contact other life)....ahhh, just waiting for that day:D:D
Same.Then we can put a stop to this psycho religious fighting. ;)

Cat Stevens changed his name to Yousuf Islam.

I am sure Yousuf Youhana could have kept his original name.

Reading that article it almost appears he was pressured to change his religion. It's hard to be a christian in Pakistan especially since muslims usually don't tolerate other religions. Being in the limelight wouldn't have helped either.

jdbais said:
Cat Stevens changed his name to Yousuf Islam.

I am sure Yousuf Youhana could have kept his original name.

Reading that article it almost appears he was pressured to change his religion. It's hard to be a christian in Pakistan especially since muslims usually don't tolerate other religions. Being in the limelight wouldn't have helped either.
ya i do feel the same
there was no need to change the religion :mad:

Stevo, I think you need to understand that 98% of Muslims are not called Mohammed in the same way that 98% of Aussie women are not called Sheila.
You also need to understand that labelling all Muslims as responsible for global security problems is racist and completely unacceptable.
It's quite possible to be atheist/agnostic and still respect other peoples beliefs. If you can't do that then don't bother posting in this thread.

barmyarmy said:
Stevo, I think you need to understand that 98% of Muslims are not called Mohammed in the same way that 98% of Aussie women are not called Sheila.

Well said but whos that Aussie Shiela you know ????? Just Kidding

Also if I am not mistaken Danish Kaneria is a Hindu and thus there cant be any pressure of changing a religion and not surely on such a big celebrity like Youhana

barmyarmy said:
You also need to understand that labelling all Muslims as responsible for global security problems is racist and completely unacceptable.
I'm not labeling ALL muslims..noticed i said 'extremest'. So you seriously saying that without them the world would be that same as it is at the moment??? Ha

Ps. Sheila isnt a name....

This is a cricket forum not a religion forum, all this debating of religions is only going to end ugly.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread