Yuvraj or Laxman ?

I think Yuvraj is too good a player not to be playing Tests. At the moment, he's one of the best cricketers in the world. Laxman although decent, is not as good as Yuvi imo.

why not remove dhoni instead and bring in yuvi ? :D
kartik can be the WK !

dhoni doesnt average much in tests and is not suited for his technique...:p

If Yuvi hits 2 centuries in last 2 ODIs then it will be difficult to leave him out. But he will definately be warming benches in test series. Maybe if India win test series in first 2 matches then he will get last game.

We could drop Jaffer and ask Yuvi to open.
You cannot drop Laxman though. No way. Especially with the Aussie tour coming up.

why not remove dhoni instead and bring in yuvi ? :D
kartik can be the WK !

dhoni doesnt average much in tests and is not suited for his technique...:p

And also, Karthik is far better a keeper than Dhoni is, much more agile and he is just a natural diver, he has such a low sense of gravity.

However, I don't believe in dropping Dhoni, yes, his records may not be so impressive but I think he has definitely matured since the England series, after taking on the captaincy. This seems a different Dhoni to the one before, so I'd keep him in.

Drop Dhoni ! For what ?
As Mob says he has matured since the England tour.
Yeah,i agree that KKD is a far better keeper than MSD.Maybe MSD can field while KKD can keep.

Another 50 for Yuvraj and I tell you if he scores in next match he is playing even if we have to drop 1 bowler.
I think we do not need Kumble, Ganguly and laxman in Test matches anymore. If these guys cant last 1 day of ODI how can they last 5 days of Test match.

Drop Dhoni ! For what ?
As Mob says he has matured since the England tour.
Yeah,i agree that KKD is a far better keeper than MSD.Maybe MSD can field while KKD can keep.

Are u nuts. If Kartick is keeping why have dhoni in test team. Yuvraj will do good job. If selectors dont want him then can always call young talent like Manoj Tiwari or Badrinath but not Dhoni plz.

Yuvraj this guy should play now.Choice should be between ganguly and laxman now.

You cannot drop Laxman though. No way. Especially with the Aussie tour coming up.

Jaffer is proper openor. We need him in Australia.

Another stupid suggestion.:mad:Jaffer played well in England.And he is doing ok.

Another stupid suggestion.:mad:Jaffer played well in England.And he is doing ok.

Yes we need solid opening pair against Aussies. We should beat them 2-1 easily then.

Users who are viewing this thread