Yuvraj Singh International cricket 2007!!!!!!!

tendulkar would cost millions upon millions to endorse and I highly doubt they have much $$ after Ricky and Brian to spare, Yuvraj Singh is a great player I feel! One of the best to watch.

I was meaning do we need anymore sponsored cricket games!!!??

But yes the more the merrier!

jdeus said:
I was meaning do we need anymore sponsored cricket games!!!??

Does it really matter if we have more or less? If it helps the game sell in India then good luck to Codemasters. Not that cricket games need much help to sell in India anyway!

RoboRocks said:
This Yuvraj Singh International cricket 2007 cannot be real.
False information if you ask me.

It's a joke.
It would have created a lot of furore in the BCCI.
Nothing of this has happened though.

why would it be made up.....? im sure someone isnt sitting behind their computer going "i know what ill do, ill make all these people think there is a new cricket game, HAHAHAH!"

I highly doubt about it being another cricket game. It has to be Brian Lara for India, if it is anything..

The_gas said:
Im still waiting for Phill Tufnell's cricket. :)
I'm pretty sure you're going to keep on waiting.:)

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

king_of_slaves_ said:
It's true i heard it in the news on my tv but i heard that the game was gonna come out in november-december.

Zee news website says that the game will be released tearly next year and on another website it is said that it is based on world cup 2007..

yeah but zee news tv said that the game was going to come out in november december.
i think they were confused with cricket 2007.

Zee gives wrong info most of the time.
Ever since they have got into cricket telecast,they have been cutting the after fall of wicket drama.

I dont think Yuvraj Singh IC is coming out.
For one as I said before the board is not going to allow him to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread