Zaxotes' Graphics : Look Inside!

I am really waiting for TIME to make some tutorial now! :p

Great work on those logos friend. It shows the efforts which you've put in that. KIU! :clap

these logos that i am going to build for c07 have some secret editions which are not released here, have a look:
wsqwhz.jpg

I'm sure the owners will sack their official logo designers if they see this:yes! 100%.
Indian Premier league will appoint you as their official graphics maker!

Take a bow, Zaxotes, the great graphics maker!

The logos are great and all, but stop over reacting people, you do realise he's just edited the logos, not recreated them, not to put you down Zax, these really are great, KIU

sorry mad, i recreated these, not editing!

Yeah, it's like tracing though, they're obviously not your designs, but still you've done a great job making them look better

not even traced mad, grab one of my logo and compare with original, they are heavily altered in various regions!

----------

oh you say that these are the designs of those official designers and not emerged from my skill! obviously agreed!:p

logos & kits

can you make logos of borad president xi which replace world one day xi & its kit &kit of srilanka A replace world test xi

Can u make me a logo for mettur game changers,salem sharks and delhi rockers:p

Hey Zax! Can you please make a signature for our National league team, "The Alliance"? It would be great if you do it as you were the one who made the team logo for us.

though i was the one who made your logo, it was not meant for pcnl, it was for bcv's league. anyway am not taking requests, cant do.

Users who are viewing this thread