Best Cricketer in your mind

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's not that I hate him, but to me he is just one of those players that you love to hate. But it's like when you hate a team that does really well all the time. It's kind of in a way that you respect them.

Doesn't really make sense, but I hope you catch my drift.

Even if he doesn't understand I do, in the same sense that I hate Shane Warne for constantly bowling England out :p

My favourite player is probably Simon Jones or Hoggard. Loved watching them bowl, Hoggard with the new ball Jones with the old.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I can't believe I forgot to mention Shane Warne! My legend, my icon. The man I wish to bowl next to one day, no matter how impossible it seems.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Andy Roberts, the 1st to play a test from the fantastic 4. Bowled at great pace and with good control. Heard a few interviews with him and he was a really smart bowler.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I agree with KP, he is a fantastic player to watch. I like watching aggresive batsmen who aren't just total sloggers. He's got skill, and can be one of England's best.

I also love watching Simon Jones bowl. He could've been the best in the world had it not been for injuries. What Jones did with the ball was fantastic (especially older ball) and Ashes 05 was clear proof of that.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Simon Jones, Michael Vaughan, David Hussey, James Anderson, Kevin Pietersen... there is many in my list. I just love a good innings, whether it is bowling or batting, from whoever.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Collingwood's not been consistent recently. He's had quite a few spells where he's been incredibly close to being dropped, but then saved his arse with a hundred. I do like him though, he's far from the prettiest batsman in the world, but his technique's effective. It's just when he changes his technique when out of form, and completely takes away his back lift when he struggles. He has saved England on many an occassion in both forms of the game though, I respect him deeply as a crickter.

Leverocks

School Cricketer
My Fav players would be Dwayne Leverock and Ross Taylor.
Ross Taylor is a great young talent and is easily NZ's best batsman.
Dwayne Leverock is...brilliant.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Lara, Flintoff, Hodge,Stewart, Thorpe, KP,Murali, Cook, Broad, Nixon.
In that order.

Lara is awesome and the most brilliant player to watch. Fred is Fred. Amazing bowler. Legendary bloke. Can hold a bat and catch too.

Hodge was class at Leicester and deserves another chance with the Aussies. Stewart is a player who England can only dream of now, great keeper, great batsmen, real pro.

Thorpe must have been confused when Ian Bell's selection wasn't even questioned in 05. OK I am still not over that but regardless he must look at Englands batting collapses and think wtf. KP is just awesome but needs to kick on if he wants to be considered alongside th greats people assume he will be considered with. It won't come easy although he'll know that even if the media assume otherwise.

Cook is exactly what I like in a batsmen, someone who grinds out every single run and you know he earnt it. Just needs to get a bloody 100. Broad has to get on my list. Nixon is a legend, was great at the world cup and will be our keeper come 2011, hitting a century in the final in a 300 run partnership with KP after we reach 33-5. :D

edit-- Colly gets in. The commonwealth bank series. NFT.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
In order

1. Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, Sourav Ganguly, and VVS Laxman. Absolutely no space between these guys.

2. Subramanium Badrinath, Dinesh Karthik, Abhishek Nayar, Anil Kumble - Again, no space at all.

Non Indian - Kumar Sangakkara for sure. What a player. Lara is probably next.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
India: Sachin Tendulkar, VVS Laxman, Viru Sehwag, UV, Dhoni, Zak, Ishant.

Other: Albie Morkel, Brian Lara, Lasith Malinga.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
In order

1. Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, Sourav Ganguly, and VVS Laxman. Absolutely no space between these guys.

2. Subramanium Badrinath, Dinesh Karthik, Abhishek Nayar, Anil Kumble - Again, no space at all.

Non Indian - Kumar Sangakkara for sure. What a player. Lara is probably next.

:eek::eek::eek:

Karthik in the #2 row, would have never expected that from you.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Battting- Rahul Dravid, Sachin Tendulkar, Kevin Pietersen, Ricky Ponting

Bowling- Ishant Sharma, Shane Warne, Morne Morkel

Zahid Ali

School Cricketer
Imran Nazir is a great T20 and ODI player
MOHAMMAD Yousaf is a great player also
Shahid Khan Afridi is brilliant