Best Cricketer in your mind

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Wasim Akram...257* in a test with 12 sixes...10 wickets in the next match...4 international hattricks.

I'd like to see Don Bradman try that.

I don't care if the 257* and 10 wickets was against Zimbabwe, name one other player who has done that to Zimbabwe, plenty have had the chance, all have failed.

Zahid Ali

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wasim Akram...257* in a test with 12 sixes...10 wickets in the next match...4 international hattricks.

I don't care if the 257* and 10 wickets was against Zimbabwe, name one other player who has done that to Zimbabwe, plenty have had the chance, all have failed.

Ya he was a great player

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors

Don Bradman scored 300 in a day. I'd like to see someone do that.

Last edited:

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Sachin, Gambhir, Daniel Vettori, Smith :cool: reason - legends who are still playing :hpraise

Please don't quote this post Zahid i don't need your view on my favorite crickets saying "that was awesome, he is/was a great player, Yeah " crap

King Cricket

International Coach
After a loong week of router problems, broadband problems, exam preparations and everything- back to PC again. And I'm greeted by a whole bunch of new threads in the first page.
And one more thing, :p Dan and Ben I really really missed you guys this week. :p The crispy comments, the "getting wound up", the everything. You guys rock. Seriously speaking, no sarcasm. You pretend to be unfunny but you guys really are veery funny.

:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy

Anyway, My Icons- Sourav Ganguly, Brett Lee, Maurice Tate and ......aussie_ben91:D

Last edited:

Tanmay

Club Captain
Bat : Sachin,Lara,Chandepaul,Yousuf,Inzy,Dravid and off course Viv Richards

Bowl:Akram,Waquar,Mcgrath,Malinga and two greats Warnie and Murli

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
Batsman - S. Badrinath, S. Raina, B. McCullum, M. Hussey & G. Gambhir.
Bowler - James Anderson, L. Balaji, Mitchell Johnson, Matthew Hoggard & Adil Rashid.

Users who are viewing this thread