Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Ok guys reporting from St. Lucia. Its 5:30 am and its raining cats and dogs here. I am hoping that we can get a full 50 overs match today. We should be able to, but atm the weather is pretty bleak...:rolleyes:

Hey mate, that's what I call on the spot reporting, send this weather up my way, could do with some showers, it's Friday and all, but it's the Lent season so not much vibes going down, need that rain to leave Lucia alone man!!

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Weather not looking good here. The groundstaff doing their best with sponges on the outfield, might take 'em a while but as long as we get a game I'll be happy. Just hope the sun comes out soon and we get some play.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Are we in the Monsoon season in the Carribean or have we just been horrendously mislead about how good the weather is?

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Are we in the Monsoon season in the Carribean or have we just been horrendously mislead about how good the weather is?

Come on mate, we are blessed in the Caribbean with our weather system, the wet, rainy and Hurricane season commence June 1st to Nov 30, however it is possible to get rain, heavy rain in the dry season which goes from March to May, and today is just one of those days of rain.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
West Indies win the toss and bowl first, with Rampaul in for Baker. Can see the Windies winning this, batting 2nd is a definite advantage in these D/L affected games. Just hope we get some decent runs on the board, need Straussy to play well again.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Benn's in as well. He bowls well in Twenty20 and this is as good as a T20 game, so I think it's a good choice picking him. Hopefully England'll get after him. Need KP to get some runs.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Benn's in as well. He bowls well in Twenty20 and this is as good as a T20 game, so I think it's a good choice picking him. Hopefully England'll get after him. Need KP to get some runs.

no choice really Miller is out injured and I think that Benn should have been in from the beginning. There is another spinner who I would prefer over both of them but that's another story.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Here we go again. England getting out on the pull. Rampaul picks up a wicket with his first ball, time for KP and Rav to make some big runs! They'll both be out cheaply though, can see this being a bad game for England.

Sureshot

Executive member
no choice really Miller is out injured and I think that Benn should have been in from the beginning. There is another spinner who I would prefer over both of them but that's another story.

Dare debuts for West Indies? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread