An Explanation of vBookie (and a few tips for the new member)

Highlander999

ICC President
Right there have been a few members who aren't fully aware about how vbookie works, plus I have received a few PM's asking for an explanation thread to be created, so I thought I would sticky a thread where people can learn more about it and if they have any queries ask questions.

Each member when he joins receives 500 vcash. This cash is completely virtual and won't actually get you any real cash :p This vcash can be topped up by winning competitions, playing Fantasy Cricket and in this forum betting with it. Myself or one of the other staff will post an event and in each event there will be a certain amount of possible outcomes, each with different odds. You can choose to put a certain amount of vcash on a possible outcome. If your bet is successful you'll win back your vcash plus your winings. However if you loose your vcash goes into the staff's back pocket :p (joke ;))

Now how often you bet is your choice, but there will be certain events where it may not be the best idea for you to risk your cash if there is not going to be a very good return. Use your cash wisely ;) Secondly if you do lose all your vcash, DON'T PANIC. Every time a new event is posted you will get a free 100 vcash. These can't be stacked however :p

I hope this has been helpful and if there are any questions you may have feel free to post them here or PM one of the team here,

The vBookie Team,

(Highlander999, aus5892, WestIndian, Feelin Blue?, pal)

Last edited by a moderator:

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
good explanation tom, i always wondered when we got 100 vcash when we have none left, i thought it was totally random but obviously not

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
if you have 0 vCash, when a new event is opened you get 100vCash. But you wont get another 100vCash when another event is opened unless you have 0vCash.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
You winnings can be easily calculated with the following formula : -

Initial amount * (Odds + 1) = The final sum you get back if you win.

Hope that helped. If you need another explanation of it I can give it...

Hitterman

International Coach
Thanks . I wasn't knowing that we get cash for playing Fantasy cricket:)

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
I think it goes like this:

You bet $100 on an event. If you win at odds of 4-1, you win $400

I'm not sure with vBookie though

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think it goes like this:

You bet $100 on an event. If you win at odds of 4-1, you win $400

I'm not sure with vBookie though

I'm an idiot, bare with me. If the odds are say (0.45), for every 100 vCash I bet on for an event, I'd get 45 vCash or 145 vCash back if I won the event?

Users who are viewing this thread