General Questions Thread

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Online Cricket Games Owned
That's assuming each upgrade will take it up a level. Like all things battrick it has sublevels so the 30k spent per upgrade won't neccessarily take it up a level each time.

Highlander999

ICC President
I'm wondering what the best pitch for my bowling attack is. I think cracked and keggut's file seems to agree:

Best Bowler: RM
2nd Bowler: LFM
3rd Bowler: RS
4th Bowler: RF
5th Bowler: RFM

Thoughts?

voldemort

International Coach
there is a huge wage difference between an expceptional and a sensational... is the performance difference between a strong and a prof and an exceptional and a sensational the same or is the latter larger?

thoughts guys?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
There are so many factors involved that its hard to give a definite answer, especially for a bowler where the aggression and bowler type influences as much as the primary.

For the batter you might notice a slight difference but again there are a heap of factors like the bowler they are facing, pitch type, weather conditions. I would say its worth it because sensational seems to be the new minimum for real good teams.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey, couple questions.

With 5mil in the bank what should I do with it? Is the transfer market still at inflated prices at the moment? I don't need any upgrades to my stadium so I might improve my Youth Academy?

While we're still on the Youth Academy, I've got 100 ITS. I'm assuming thats the max ITS you can have, does that mean I should stop investing. When is the right time to develop one? I think your meant to do it at the start of the season aye? But does it really matter?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Think they have a noob detector that stops you from investing once you've reached 100 ITS. But yes stop investing in it.

TM is still inflated but look around and you may find a bargain. Upgrade your YA when you are going to pull just incase your YA is at a low sub level which means it might drop a level next week or before you are going to pull which means you have to upgrade it again. And don't pull until the start of the season because your player gets maximum training if you keep him or you can get his max value. Pulling one now means he missed half a season of training or he will sell for well under what he would have got at the start of the season.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Alright, cheers.

I'll just hold onto my 100 ITS then. :D

What else can I spend my money on then? I've got 5 mil in the bank, save it?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
You could pull someone if you are bored and then invest in ITS until its back to a 100 but pretty much one of those pointless pulls.

TM is the only thing money is good for :p Just keep scouting the market and if you see a bargain grab it. Bargain would be a 26 or under remarkable for around 3 mill.

Highlander999

ICC President
Good to see you back in BT, Jordan :)

As Syl has said, best thing to do is keep at least 1.8 mil in the bank (for max interest) and try and see what you can pick up on the TM. It is very up and down I have found. I have sold a superb/superb for over 4 million and then bought an exceptional/equisite for 5 million who was only 3 years older at 25 so just keep your eye on it for any bargains.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
You can buy a Quality for around 3mil I think. You will be able to find bargains if you're patient.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Thats my problem. I have no patience. So i'll probably buy a player over priced.

I'm not the type who can stay on the computer all day or go on bidding wars at 2am.

Users who are viewing this thread