International Roster v2.0 released (with bats)

kool_doc

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Batting to easy and bowling too hard

The roster is very good, with updated line ups and other things..but i think if skill level changed a bit..it can be even better...That's my opinon..mostly u find batting too easy and bowling too hard...It is quite hard to get wicket and most of times u are able to play good shots and ball go through gaps all the time..

I think if battin skills for everyone are brought 5% down and bowling skills increased by 5% along with more spead as well swing..the gae will be much more realistic.. Or when you play shots somehow catching potenial should be increased....all the 6 shots u play sould not go for 6..some shot should be misque and catch bowl should fall within boundary...i wish i knew how to to do it..atleast i will do for myself...
Some one please make this kind of roster..

NS

Last edited:

Zipping

School Cricketer
Sorry if this question has been answered before, but i was in the player editor and i went to Simon Katich to change his stats, i went back into the game and his face had changed to Shane Watson, i went back thinking i must have accidentally changed it to his, i went back to the player editor and i changed it back to Simon katichs face. Then went back into the game and the game froze. So after quitting and re entering the game it happened again when ever i go onto simon katich in the game.

I figured out the game works then i have a different face for simon katich but freezes when i try to use his original face, i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this???

thanks zipping

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Hi can please someone post all international players with what bat they use in 2010 and if the bat is made(for ac09) then download link PLEASE:help

punjabi_mc29

School Cricketer
Hey Aussie1st

Will you be updating the lineup again? I noticed there has been a change in lineups and players stats. Also I noticed some players have incorrect stats (e.g. Shane Bond has a century to his name for ODI)

I've updated the ODI lineups and stats for Aus, NZ, Eng and India so far. I'll post up my update once I've finished the ODI lineups for each team.

I'm having a problem with "Barmy Army's player editor. Once a change a players T20 or Test stats, I get a "unhandled exception" error and also after the "press enter" screen for AC 09, the game won't load to the main menu.

I'll happily help you out with updated the rosters but may need help on sorting out my problem with the T20 and Test stats editor for players.

Cheers :-)

Also, thanks to you, Barmy Army, Kaboooka, SRK and other modders for their work on improving AC 09. It's made the game more exciting to play!!

ashleyj123

School Cricketer
i would also like an updated roster IF possible, but i need a roster like the old one where i can take the stats and then make the players on xbox 360.

punjabi_mc29

School Cricketer
Hey Aussie1st

Will you be updating the lineup again? I noticed there has been a change in lineups and players stats. Also I noticed some players have incorrect stats (e.g. Shane Bond has a century to his name for ODI)

I've updated the ODI lineups and stats for Aus, NZ, Eng and India so far. I'll post up my update once I've finished the ODI lineups for each team.

I'm having a problem with "Barmy Army's player editor. Once a change a players T20 or Test stats, I get a "unhandled exception" error and also after the "press enter" screen for AC 09, the game won't load to the main menu.

I'll happily help you out with updated the rosters but may need help on sorting out my problem with the T20 and Test stats editor for players.

Also, thanks to you, Barmy Army, Kaboooka, SRK and other modders for their work on improving AC 09. It's made the game more exciting to play!!

hey u should use the latest roster made by arjind or meet

Do any of those rosters have IPL teams because I'm not having IPL teams in the updated roster.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Hey Aussie1st

I don't seem to get that error when editing the T20 or Test stats. I changed Bond's 100s to 0 and it saved fine for me. I think you might have changed too many stats at once going by http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...9-player-editor-v1-0-first-post-57625-30.html

If you are doing an update it might be worth including a bat pack and assigning those bats to players replacing some of the less used bats. I can help out here if you want.

punjabi_mc29

School Cricketer
I don't seem to get that error when editing the T20 or Test stats. I changed Bond's 100s to 0 and it saved fine for me. I think you might have changed too many stats at once going by http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/...-57625-30.html

If you are doing an update it might be worth including a bat pack and assigning those bats to players replacing some of the less used bats. I can help out here if you want.

That sounds great. I probably won't release the ODI roster until next week. I'm using arjind's batpack as he's got a few bats that NZ batsmen use such as Jacob Oram/Tim McIntosh who uses a CA 12000 bat now and Tim Southee using a GM Hero.

If you do the rest of the batpacks, it will be awesome!! I'll try to get the T20 and Test stats done on each player.

Cheers

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
From what I've seen, the main bats you need are Reebok and Nike which should cover a lot of the Indian players.

Users who are viewing this thread