International Roster v2.0 released (with bats)

Thats the Krejza face :p

Sorry found another error when using Graham Onions which causes a freeze so that has been fixed in V1.51.

v1.51 has been released
  • Updated Yousuf and Akmal to their correct bat
  • Shirt number for Paine and Onions corrected
  • Face for Onions, Holland and Henriques changed

Yaaaaaaay! Have you looked into my roster ideas posted a while ago?

Gazza_11 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

If I can, could I recommend some changes to your Australia ashes squad?

Out:
Krejza
Symonds
Marsh

In:
Manou
Ferguson
Adam Voges/Dirk Nannes

That way, all the players would have played some sort of role on tour, be it simply being in the ashes squad or limited overs or actually taking part sometime.

Thanks Mate

Gazza_11 added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

What I mean is this Dutch;

With Syl's roster, I go to the squad editor and remove Andrew 'Gone Fishing' Symonds from Australia's ODI squad and replace him with Callum Ferguson.

Is there any way to get him back (not that I want him back, but for other players)!

Gazza_11 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Ojha in the India squad please!

This one syl

All those players are still in the game just you need to use Colin's player editor to get them into the game.

have downloaded tis file, but when i go 2 open it, it just starts 2 download it agian, i avent gt pc version of this game but i gt told to download this file if i wanted stats for certain players, so could osmeone help me please?

it still doeant seem to be working, can you please email me with the instructions.
thanks

@aussie1st sorry i am confused but have you updated the international roster again? Last time i downloaded it was a month ago.

@aussie, as i cant open it can you gime some stats for certain layers i ant to create please?

ashleyj123 added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

i have just opened it lol, i was so stupid so easy 2 open in the end lol

Users who are viewing this thread