International Roster v2.0 released (with bats)

I'll be using beta 2 this evening. Where do I put/replace the file?

hmmm it still appears to be coming up with the generic names when i open the editor, AB Develloear or whatever...

I have tried putting the user.dat file in both mydocuments/mygames/codemasters/ashescricket2009
or
mydocuments/mygames/codemasters/ashescricket2009v1_1Beta1

I am now running beta 2...where am i going wrong!?

just a quickie; if i remove a player from you roster whos not in the player pool, is it possible to get them back?

Use http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ac09-player-editor-v1-0-first-post-57625.html you can access all the players I created and put in whoever you want in the side.

aussie1st added 4 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

mydocuments/mygames/codemasters/ashescricket2009

That one should work I just tried it on my one. Try pasting my user.dat into there again.

Real names of Umpires has not worked on my install.

Something for Colin to look at :p I've changed the names according to the player editor.

V1.5 has been released, updated the lineups from the pre-release, Aamer action has been changed and Ajmal has been changed from leg spinner to off spinner.

Something for Colin to look at :p I've changed the names according to the player editor.

V1.5 has been released, updated the lineups from the pre-release, Aamer action has been changed and Ajmal has been changed from leg spinner to off spinner.

Thanks for this. Great work. Downloading now. Just one more question: When am I going to beat the living daylights out of you online again?!:D

When am I going to beat the living daylights out of you online again?

You might be able to do that with the beta :p I haven't played online yet and only just played my 1st game with the latest one so probably the weekend when I get myself back into the flow of things.

You might be able to do that with the beta :p I haven't played online yet and only just played my 1st game with the latest one so probably the weekend when I get myself back into the flow of things.

Have used your patch now! Really excellent to have an authentic English line-up and not have to do all the darn work! Thanks! Looking forward to playing you my friend 'cos there is no lag whatsoever so it should be sweeeeeet!:)

Re: the umpires. It's not taking the faces or names from the roster so we're stuck for now for the default ones.

Could those that downloaded the patch between that post and this post re-download it, I updated it to take out some errors found.

Great work with the updated rosters mate. Just a question, have you assigned bats to players that use GN, G&M etc.? That is a lot of tedious work though.

Yea its very tedious so I was glad when I got it done :p I didn't update the sub continent teams as most of their players use bats outside of the ones in the game, Tendulkar has an Adidas one but thats all I changed from those countries.

Mate, have you seen Jon Holland.

Your one in the roster looks nothing like him, but apart from that your player likenesses are good :)

Thats the Krejza face :p

Sorry found another error when using Graham Onions which causes a freeze so that has been fixed in V1.51.

v1.51 has been released
  • Updated Yousuf and Akmal to their correct bat
  • Shirt number for Paine and Onions corrected
  • Face for Onions, Holland and Henriques changed

Users who are viewing this thread