International Roster v2.0 released (with bats)

I think the reason for this is that Syl has removed all custom players and used the other slots so people can still add their own custom players if they want.

Thanks Colin.......I'm using your player editor with Syl's roster,Now its working absolutely fine for me..:banana2

Founded out that player stats are wrong,i only tried with Sri Lanka and most of them have wrong stats(Newly add players only)............other than that roster is excellent :)

Great rooster, but Rob Key is missing from the One day and T20 players pool,any idea how I can put him back in?

@Syl - an idea if you've not done it already is to update all the ODI lineups to the CT ones.

Most are about right, will have to update England, India and Aus.

aussie1st added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Founded out that player stats are wrong,i only tried with Sri Lanka and most of them have wrong stats(Newly add players only)............other than that roster is excellent

Yea it was a bit of pain having to update the stats for all those players I created.

great work syl, absolutely brilliant

just a quickie; if i remove a player from you roster whos not in the player pool, is it possible to get them back?

Thanks

great work syl, absolutely brilliant

just a quickie; if i remove a player from you roster whos not in the player pool, is it possible to get them back?

Thanks

If I am reading your right, can't you just do that by using the editor from Barmy Army yourself? Then you can add and detract whomever you like from this particular user dat file. Anyway, you might be meaning something else and I might be being unclear. Your answer will make light work of both possible variations!:)

If I can, could I recommend some changes to your Australia ashes squad?

Out:
Krejza
Symonds
Marsh

In:
Manou
Ferguson
Adam Voges/Dirk Nannes

That way, all the players would have played some sort of role on tour, be it simply being in the ashes squad or limited overs or actually taking part sometime.

Thanks Mate

Gazza_11 added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

If I am reading your right, can't you just do that by using the editor from Barmy Army yourself? Then you can add and detract whomever you like from this particular user dat file. Anyway, you might be meaning something else and I might be being unclear. Your answer will make light work of both possible variations!:)

What I mean is this Dutch;

With Syl's roster, I go to the squad editor and remove Andrew 'Gone Fishing' Symonds from Australia's ODI squad and replace him with Callum Ferguson.

Is there any way to get him back (not that I want him back, but for other players)!

Gazza_11 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Ojha in the India squad please!

If I can, could I recommend some changes to your Australia ashes squad?

Out:
Krejza
Symonds
Marsh

In:
Manou
Ferguson
Adam Voges/Dirk Nannes

That way, all the players would have played some sort of role on tour, be it simply being in the ashes squad or limited overs or actually taking part sometime.

Thanks Mate

Gazza_11 added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

What I mean is this Dutch;

With Syl's roster, I go to the squad editor and remove Andrew 'Gone Fishing' Symonds from Australia's ODI squad and replace him with Callum Ferguson.

Is there any way to get him back (not that I want him back, but for other players)!

Gazza_11 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Ojha in the India squad please!

Now I understand.

I don't know, which is about as useful as Mr Symonds himself!:)

Which is why you had the excellent foresight not to ask me but Aussie1st!

Haha mate, don't worry about it. I'll have to wait till Aussie comes online though :( :help

Hi guys, I've downloaded this roster and tried opening it in the player editor, but nothing seems to have changed...

I've replaced the original data file in documents/....

But none of the names or stats or anything appears to have changed....can anyone help? Cheers

R

Users who are viewing this thread