The Subcontinental Issue!

Do You Think Its Worth Making a Separate "Sub-continental" Forum ?

• Yes

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We (the Admins and Globies) have a meeting on Sunday to discuss this (we had one planned anyway) amongst other topics. We aren't ignoring it, but obviously we have to take serious considerations with how we move forward in a way that is best for staff and members alike.

I just post bs in response to bs... Point one occasion where i have initiated a bs. Or you don't see the bs other person has posted coz he's a pal of yours. Moreover i never ever use the abusive words which some of you use and call it personality.

I just post bs in response to bs... Point one occasion where i have initiated a bs. Or you don't see the bs other person has posted coz he's a pal of yours. Moreover i never ever use the abusive words which some of you use and call it personality.

Yawn, seriously yawn.......

The counter arguement to that though is, why do the sub-continental members get their on forum? Maybe the western members want one as well. The two cultures can be here in harmony, it's just how the demographic of the forum has changed over the years.

because, its you guys who are complaining about us and all the "asian invasion" and demographics hoopla ; not the other way around.

another reason being, we can express ourselves much better in our language. we have our own lingo, our own humor which cannot be directly translated into english.

heck, even in Visitor Messages, your not allowed to converse in hindi / local language. :doh

Is this joker still here? Here's a hint for first issue in your meeting Sureshot. Kick this tool out.

heck, even in Visitor Messages, your not allowed to converse in hindi / local language. :doh

I think that is down to the lack of staff members who speak Hindi/Local language. How can it be policed if the staff have no idea what is being said?

AngryPixel - you are such an idiot.

And jkartik, I can't agree with the idea of there being hindi conversations allowed. At the end of the day, it's an English speaking forum and therefore you should come on this forum and speak English (or type lol).

This. Another terrible post which doesn't have anything behind it bar whining.

because, its you guys who are complaining about us and all the "asian invasion" and demographics hoopla ; not the other way around.

another reason being, we can express ourselves much better in our language. we have our own lingo, our own humor which cannot be directly translated into english.

heck, even in Visitor Messages, your not allowed to converse in hindi / local language.

In comparison to this a good post as you're highlighting problems constructively.

Dr. Pepper you've just been transferred to psych ward.

Dr. Pepper you've just been transferred to psych ward.

See here, what the hell is all this about? It's just you spouting a load of bollocks as usual, and that's what pisses people off. You're not funny, you make everyone cringe. All your posts are just unsubstantial crap.

I'm outta here for good.. No point arguing with the bunch of jerks who thinks only their posts are worthy and others are just crap... Do whatever you wanna do. I just don't care anymore.

@pepper, what do you expect me to do after your last post bub.:facepalm Should i just stay calm and say nothing

Thank God, close the door on your way out.

we have our own lingo, our own humor which cannot be directly translated into english.

I also think different culture's view things differently. For instance the infamous Tom sleeping with fat chick time, brought many a laugh from the likes of Mark, Ben, Ollie, Ste etc, yet Asians don't find that sort of thing funny cause in your culture that sort of thing is heavily frowned upon (Zorax has lectured me enough times about this on MSN :p) You guys might say for instance find a joke funny (I'm flailing here as I don't know Indian jokes :p) about say a maths teacher which the majority of Westerners would roll their eyes at.

It's nothing racial or anything like that, just different cultures, which is why I think it would work if it was split. You guys don't find our side of things interesting/funny and its vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread