Hindi Cinema Discussion

Gurjot95

National Board President
Watched double dhamaal and got accident :p (my friend was driving). Will write a review when my right hand will work (hard to write with left hand on mobile). It was good and quite funny movie in short.

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Not sure where to post this, but today is the IIFA awards here in Toronto and I am going with a couple of my friends. Already got autographs by Shahrukh Khan, Anil Kapoor, Ritesh Deshmukh, and Bipasha Basu. Hopefully I will get to meet some of them today!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Waiting for this John-Genelia film "Force". Am a huge fan of the original Tamil version (Kaakha Kaakha, starring Surya the original Ghajini actor, directed by popular Tamil director Gautham Menon), but I must say the trailer here for the remake looks almost as good. The music especially (they have used the same song as in the Tamil version with Hindi lyrics) and its FANTASTIC!!! I think John might come back big with this film.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Oh man, now tomorrow Murder 2 is releasing. I haven't watched Delhi Belly, but now I have to decide which one to see. Delhi Belly or Murder 2?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'm actually inclined to go for DB. Some of my friends want to watch Jacqueline Fernandez...

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Loads of my Indian peeps have seemed to like Delhi Belly. No idea on it, but it does seem like our age type film. Havent seen an Indian film in ages, so I am hoping this one lives to the hype.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I've heard a lot about it too. Seems to be one of those 'rare' films in Indian Cinema.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Delhi Belly is just a normal story. What people liked in is dick raising scenes of Imran :rolleyes

Loads of abusive language & some nonsense stuff. People have not seen movie like this as till now it was just double meaning but now its on your face.

My rating would be - 3/5

Murder 2 is what I am going to watch tomorrow. Pretty excited. Heard Kya Kool Hain Hum 2 is coming

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I heard M2 isn't at all good. So, I'm not going to watch that. Hopefully, I'll watch DB soon. Not for a few days though, as I've something else to do.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You may find me weird but I like all Emran Hasmi movies. He does great job in his movies. He is pretty underrated.

Have you seen Awaarapan? It was good.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'm not saying his movies aren't good. It's just that one of my friends said, it was a complete waste.

Users who are viewing this thread