"See how many we get" mafia - Endgame. BKB1991, mafia, wins

These are the two mentions of a prankster.

He had many a jape planned but on this occasion he thought it best to look after number 1. He laid his plan accordingly.

Number 1? andrinissac/whoever replaced him..(btw who?) How is that person a number 1 for PD? Care to explain PD?

His prank was primed and ready to go. He chuckled softly to himself.

Why would you chuckle to yourself? I can't really get any BD sort of a role out of this.

I feel PD needs to answer some of these questions.

Massive FOS: PD

Number 1? andrinissac/whoever replaced him..(btw who?) How is that person a number 1 for PD? Care to explain PD?

Woho.!! I missed that. I replaced andrinissac. I am number 1?

----------

he reason it keeps saying I'm looking after number 1 is because I keep swapping night actions from me to other players

User2010 is right. This isn't very clear.

----------

Also, if you did the same thing again (swapping yourself with someone), wouldn't the Night 2 allude to it?

Hmm interesting. I see where Themer is getting at. So according to PD, hes mentioned here:

Night 0:
He had many a jape planned but on this occasion he thought it best to look after number 1. He laid his plan accordingly.

Night 1:
His prank was primed and ready to go. He chuckled softly to himself.

Can someone clear that out? is this what PD has refered to himself being mentioned in the nights?

If so then whom does this refer to:
Night 1:
Just as he was about to set off he was accostted by someone who looked familiar. "We don't like your type around here", he said as he locked him up for the night.

Cause I believe ^ this refers to the jailbreaker?

I do suspect PD, but not based on his claim of BD, my suspicion is predominantly based on him claiming hes "the prankster" as mentioned by Colin and isnt that likely to be an anti-town role? Cause hes causing unnecessary confusion which doesnt help our cause

Cause I believe ^ this refers to the jailbreaker?

Yeah. this refers to JK jailkeeping Watcher. Which makes the statement "we don't like your type around here" seem strange.. Maybe because watcher is kind of snoopy and stuff..but still he is a town PR and one PR to say that to another is surprising.

----------

I do suspect PD, but not based on his claim of BD, my suspicion is predominantly based on him claiming hes "the prankster" as mentioned by Colin and isnt that likely to be an anti-town role? Cause hes causing unnecessary confusion which doesnt help our cause

I would also think so, however IIRC (and it is amusing, that this is the third time I am using past game meta :p ), in the Planet Cricket game, the busdriver was always referred to as 'causing confusion', 'having fun', but he turned out to be town aligned.

The reason I've assumed I'm the prankster is because Colin's Pm told me my role was a fun one and I wasn't even going to use it until I knew who to target. However I realised if I did use it to switch any night actions on me to someone else and from them to me, I would know full well the next day if anyone was lying.

Lynch me off if you want, I've answered the same questions so many times I don't really care any more. If people can't read, and keep ignoring my lines of inquiry then there's no point me being alive anyway. You basically lose your town doc if you kill me as that's what my role equates to.

Think it was BKB who initially suggested we had a bus driver after I tried to imply the prankster could be a jester role. How he figured that out is beyond me, but I'm home from work now so will give the whole thread a read through and see what I think.

Massively suspicious of Themer. He's taking a very mafia route, which is to target one person specifically and show no deviation. Whoever has backed him up is probably his partner, but as I said, give me an hour to read through and make some notes and I'll give you some detailed analysis. Then lynch me off then if you still want and you can at least use the information I collate to figure out who the mafia/cult/whatever the hell we're dealing with is.

----------

I've told you all at least a few times, that I specifically picked people that I felt wouldn't get night actioned or might be mafia/cult/etc so that I would constantly remain safe and could use whatever people posted later to get far more information that people might expect.

----------

Oh and no, I'm not posting what my night actions were, since I've already done so at least twice :rolleyes

Because I can essentially protect someone.

Basically. If A targets B. And C targets D.

I come along, and I target A and C. Then what happens is A targets D, and C targets B. I've been using myself (which I can do despite people trying to say it's not possible :rolleyes I just can't target the same two people on consecutive nights). So for tonight, I can target Varun and as an example myself. If the mafia try to kill him, the kill will instead happen to me. This is why I targetted people I didn't feel would get a night action on them so I remained anonymous. It's a shame Varun was blocked last night.

----------

So what I will do, is probably use Varun and whoever I feel is most suspicious, so that essentially any attempted kill goes back on themselves. Or I will double bluff and just pick someone random. Basically, mafia will have to think long and hard about who to target, as I will be sending their kill from either me/sedition/varun (depending on who I try and protect) onto any of the current people who haven't claimed. Potentially Manly to be fair, as his role is dangerous to town during lynching, but it doesn't matter if he gets night killed.

----------

Also, a hell of a lot of claims, except the only person to try and lead a lynch (on the only role that can protect the town's PRs).

Lynch: Themer again. And again. Couldn't look more guilty from where I'm sat.

If the mafia try to kill him, the kill will instead happen to me

:eek::eek::eek:
That is not a doc. And is not very useful. Its basically a swap between you and another town PR. Won't it be a lot better if you swapped a suspected PR and a suspected Mafia so that Mafia end up killing their own mates?

Ok, starting at the first page. Notepad ready. Gonna see what I come up with as apparently very few of you think there is a cult, so I'm gonna assume there are more cult members than I initially thought, or we do just have a mafia.

I trust PD on his role claim for the sole reason that if he was lying, it'd be way too early to claim, with all the players alive. The mentions of prankster/bus driver, though have been still slightly obscure, but still the role seems significant enough to be mentioned later in the game. I think there's no point in taking a rash decision.

I do have my doubts about Zhuorb, although his claim seems legit.

"Just as he was about to set off he was accostted by someone who looked familiar. "We don't like your type around here", he said as he locked him up for the night."

Noticed this though. Why'd Zhuorb look familiar to me? And then tell me "we don't like your type around here". Who does he refer to when he uses we?

I trust Sedition because of his gameplay so far. Sim has seemed clean too.

And finally, Beloved Princess is the last claim I wanted to see from Manly. It's the best role a mafia on the brink of getting lynched can claim, and it suddenly makes lynching Manly a huge risk.

Why target yourself then is what I am saying? It makes no sense and is very unselfish :rolleyes of you.

----------

selfless :p

Why target yourself then is what I am saying? It makes no sense and is very unselfish :rolleyes of you.

I did say that was an example :facepalm This thread is like reading comprehension failure for the masses...

I will almost certainly send the role back to whoever I most suspect of being mafia. Essentially, mafia have some thinking to do with their target tonight, and I would suspect that's why Themer is so keen to have me lynched off.

Users who are viewing this thread