Wrestling thread

Lee1981

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
2008 maybe? And I really don't get what people see in AJ, she isn't even that hot.

:eek:
Maybe because with AJ you could definitely man handle her and throw her around if you know what I mean..?

But with Stephanie, do the wrong thing and that bitch is capable of unleashing a choke slam or worse, although any leg lock with your face in that region wouldn't be a bad thing :D

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
:eek:
Maybe because with AJ you could definitely man handle her and throw her around if you know what I mean..?

But with Stephanie, do the wrong thing and that bitch is capable of unleashing a choke slam or worse, although any leg lock with your face in that region wouldn't be a bad thing :D

Yep - Stephanie can be a dangerous woman. ;)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well going to the 20th August Raw in Fresno here. Excited about it as its my first experiance :D

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I like AJ as GM - she's so funny the way she skips down the ramp, drops a big 'pipebomb' and then skips back up. :D :lol

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Summerslam was great - with Triple H v Brock Lesnar being a highlight - that man is a complete animal!

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, liked the PPV, will watch RAW tonight to see how they follow up, if it's ---- see ya for the next PPV.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Trple h's hand agian broken .:mad

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Jericho has left wwe, what's that all about, he's only just come back,,:noway

Yeah, I'm pissed about that. Just as he was beginning to revert back to the Y2J from before - the Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla, Welcome to Raw is Jericho and so on - I couldn't stand his 'heel' persona. Really wanted to see that banshee Vicky Guerro pissed off by Mr Ziggles losing his Money in The Bank contract.

So, Jericho, Lesnar and Triple H are disappearing all at once - Raw really can't afford to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread