Wrestling thread

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
My 5 year old is obsessed with wwe now, can't get enough of it, so I've watched pretty much every smackdown and raw the past 3 months.

And yes Cena or punk does pull off a move not normally seen,, you can't see me.

Cena to be champ at wrestlemaina as rock is off to do some movies

Sod it, the broadcast was almost a week ago.

Cena wins it by pulling a hurricarana (spelling?) which completely catches Punk off guard and Cena finishes it with an AA. In case anyone's confused, a hurricarana is usually something you see from Rey Mysterio. ;) It was one hell of a match either way and definitely worth seeing again.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Here's the ending(quite the ending) bit.

But yeah, I've been watching quite a bit of WWE recently, got back into it around Royal Rumble time, haven't missed an episode RAW since!

----------

It's gonna be a rematch of The Rock vs John Cena or CM Punk, this time for the WWE Championship! And the Undertaker resurfaced on Smackdown as well, so he's obviously going to be taking on someone at Wrestlemania for the Streak. Cena put his Royal Rumble Wrestlemania spot on the line in a match against CM Punk, which was a great match! Check out the way it ends, I won't spoil it - but you will be surprised. Let's just say that either Cena or CM Punk pulls a move that is completely out of character!

I think Punk is totally out of the title picture, for the time being at least. Cena put Rock over and now The Rock will do the same in return for Cena, only this time the title is on the line.

Now this is where The Undertaker comes in to it, he'll be the one to save Punk, from basically hitting irrelevance for a month or so. :p I don't know if you guys recall a feud them two had back in '09 I think it was? Anyways, solid program, should be a good match.

My 5 year old is obsessed with wwe now, can't get enough of it, so I've watched pretty much every smackdown and raw the past 3 months.

And yes Cena or punk does pull off a move not normally seen,, you can't see me.

Cena to be champ at wrestlemaina as rock is off to do some movies

You're quite the father Lee, keep it up. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Not sure if this was mentioned here, but Vickie regretted pissing off the Rock a few weeks back. Him and Mick Foley were doing their catchphrases with typical WWE gusto and Vickie unwisely told them to shut up. Bad move... BIATCH! :D

This was classic Rock!

Last edited by a moderator:

usheer

School Cricketer
I love wrestling and fighting stuff,i am a active member of mma club either.Like the storyline of Triple H vs Stone Cold that led to the match in No Way Out 2001 I think.It started from about October 2000.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
I love wrestling and fighting stuff,i am a active member of mma club either.Like the storyline of Triple H vs Stone Cold that led to the match in No Way Out 2001 I think.It started from about October 2000.

Just the kind of person we were all looking for! :rolleyes

Lee1981

International Coach

Another new member who is not the full ticket.!! :facepalm

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
What do you guys think of the new WWE Championship?

new_wwe_title_closeup.jpeg

A bit more classy and less 'glitzy' than Cena's 'Spinner' belt, I think. ;)

johncena_belt_display_image.jpg

Either way, Wrestlemania's shaping up nicely. :)

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
The new belt looks like any other championship belt. I like the spinner belt more.

What brawls up for Wrestlemania? All I know is Punk Vs 'Taker, Cena Vs Rock, Brock Vs HHH.

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Not too sure on , I think Kofi VS Wade Barret .
There seems to be no one else in the line-up for the title shot .

Sheamus,Ryback & Randy VS The Shield
I think Shield is gonna win this . Ryback is weaker than John Cena , they lost even with the STRONGEST team in the 21st century . Shield has really good team work .

BTW is this real?

Miz VS Antonio (US Championship)?

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
You can edit the entrance of characters in W'13 . It seems to be a girl's entrance :)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
so any one liked mania i enjoyed it a bit.

It seemed a bit... rushed. Some matches were great (Taker v Punk and especially Triple H vs Lesnar). I'm a bit annoyed that they put the IC match on the pre-show hidden away on youtube - I mean, we had to pay ?17.95 for this event (up ?2 from usual) and they didn't even include all the matches?

I think last night's Raw was better to be honest - the crowd were especially on it.

----------

I don't watch wrestling but...

tumblr_mjlwnnSnSb1s85y27o1_250.gif

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Users who are viewing this thread