Wrestling thread

JBlues08

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, I'm pissed about that. Just as he was beginning to revert back to the Y2J from before - the Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla, Welcome to Raw is Jericho and so on - I couldn't stand his 'heel' persona. Really wanted to see that banshee Vicky Guerro pissed off by Mr Ziggles losing his Money in The Bank contract.

So, Jericho, Lesnar and Triple H are disappearing all at once - Raw really can't afford to do this.

Didn't The Rock(and why has he been banned?) said Jericho will last till November?

And at least Orton is back. Need to throw him into the WHC/WWE title picture again.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
I can't understand that is that true that a member of WWE just do that for fans ?

Obviously fake.

----------

Didn't The Rock(and why has he been banned?) said Jericho will last till November?

And at least Orton is back. Need to throw him into the WHC/WWE title picture again.

Desperately needs a heel turn, great heel, terrible face.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Desperately needs a heel turn, great heel, terrible face.

Even news are coming that will Orton turn heel but as he is my favourite wrestler I want to see him as face and wwe&World cahmpion .:p

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Have you guys seen RAW yet? King passed out and had to be taken to hospital! Towards the end of the episode, Cole was saying there was more encouraging news. To get the message across, every time he mentioned this he said that it was a 'real world' situation and not part of the entertainment. At least if it was part of the entertainment, then it was a sick move by the WWE. Sick as in distasteful, not what the kids nowadays call 'sick'. ;)

I think King should put an end to his occasional in ring appearances now, don't you?

Get well soon, Jerry.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
King apparently wrestles on a regular basis with some of the Indy promotions(I watch this show called PWR and trust me they are a credible source), anyway, terrible thing to happen to anyone, wish him a very quick recovery.

Btw, it was an heart attack.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Seeing two grown men, two tough guys at that, act like bickering three year olds is hilarious. Kane/DB are making me laugh every week! :D

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now they are tag team champions and it will be a lot more funny .:D

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Okay .

Let's get down to business , should John Cena & Alberto Del Rio , keep fighting for the title even though they get so many chances

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I'm in two minds about whether to get TLC tonight; on one hand, it looks like it should be amazing, but on the other you just know that the sodding Shield will ruin at least one important match. Who in the WWE decided that we need another Nexus? :facepalm

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
What's on with WWE? Been a few weeks without Ten Sports, so no WWE for me unfortunately. Any brawls up for WM? I've heard Rock is the new champ, who's he facing at WM?

This thread was so updated when The Rock was here.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
What's on with WWE? Been a few weeks without Ten Sports, so no WWE for me unfortunately. Any brawls up for WM? I've heard Rock is the new champ, who's he facing at WM?

This thread was so updated when The Rock was here.

It's gonna be a rematch of The Rock vs John Cena or CM Punk, this time for the WWE Championship! And the Undertaker resurfaced on Smackdown as well, so he's obviously going to be taking on someone at Wrestlemania for the Streak. Cena put his Royal Rumble Wrestlemania spot on the line in a match against CM Punk, which was a great match! Check out the way it ends, I won't spoil it - but you will be surprised. Let's just say that either Cena or CM Punk pulls a move that is completely out of character!

Last edited:

Lee1981

International Coach
It's gonna be a rematch of The Rock vs John Cena or CM Punk, this time for the WWE Championship! And the Undertaker resurfaced on Smackdown as well, so he's obviously going to be taking on someone at Wrestlemania for the Streak. Cena put his Royal Rumble Wrestlemania spot on the line in a match against CM Punk, which was a great match! Check out the way it ends, I won't spoil it - but you will be surprised. Let's just say that either Cena or CM Punk pulls a move that is completely out of character!

My 5 year old is obsessed with wwe now, can't get enough of it, so I've watched pretty much every smackdown and raw the past 3 months.

And yes Cena or punk does pull off a move not normally seen,, you can't see me.

Cena to be champ at wrestlemaina as rock is off to do some movies

Users who are viewing this thread