What will your career player be?

What Number Will You Bat?

• Total voters

jovey

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Probably going to have multiple careers.

Since it'll be (almost) impossible to go down Tendulkar's career path, I'll do the closest possible thing. A number 4 batsman with occasional leg spin (I don't think we can change our bowling style during our career)

The second would be a batting allrounder

And the third would be a left-arm fast bowler.

let's hope I can get through these all :D

glenny134

Club Captain
(I don't think we can change our bowling style during our career)

Thats something I'd really like to know, I doubt you can change it but would be nice if you could. It would also be really cool if you could change bowling style during the match, I remember playing in high school and changing from pace to spin and visa versa(I know this would be far too hard to put in a game though).

Hunbbel

Club Captain
At first, I would start a 'Hafeez' sort of career mode. An opening batsman with handy off-spin in the middle to squeeze the run-rate and to take out a couple of bonus wickets.

After I get the taste of what to expect, another career of a right-arm genuine quick bowler will emerge from DBC'14 - deadly, lethal and awesome! :D (emulating steyn)

Down the end, I will give a try to a wicket-keeper batsman too to experience a totally different set of mechanics, thanks to BA :)

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I would bat at no. 3 and come in second change to bowl some fast medium swinging deliveries with specialization in reverse swing for later overs. I will be conservative batsman with great ability to rotate strike. I am looking at a strike rate of 78-80 for my ODI career.

3br4r

School Cricketer
3 Careers.......

1 = Wicket Keeper Batsman.

2 = Left Arm Fast Bowler.

3 = All rounder Leg spin bowler like Shahid Afridi......:rolleyes

arjwiz

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Career 1: No. 4 conservative batsman with fast medium coming up as first change emulating the great kallis.

This is exactly what I would like to be, especially because that's my position and style for both batting and bowling for my local club team. Although playing in the 2nd division in France is a fair way away from becoming a Kallis.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Plan on being a ultra conservative, turgid opener / number 3, like the bastard love child of Chris Tavare and Jonathan Trott - maybe throwing in some ropey legspin too - controlling only one player and getting only one/two bats match, I will NOT be throwing my wicket away!!!

D

Dutch

Plan on being a ultra conservative, turgid opener / number 3, like the bastard love child of Chris Tavare and Jonathan Trott - maybe throwing in some ropey legspin too - controlling only one player and getting only one/two bats match, I will NOT be throwing my wicket away!!!

Could make for some interesting online games! Maybe you should offer your services to the current Aussie setup.:p

Amman Faisal

School Cricketer
Opening batsman, opening bowler. A brute batsman and a very tall fast bowler. Destructive in all means.

Hunbbel

Club Captain
Could make for some interesting online games! Maybe you should offer your services to the current Aussie setup.:p

He still needs to prove his punching abilities to the selectors though! :rolleyes :p

Users who are viewing this thread