What will your career player be?

What Number Will You Bat?

• Total voters
Probably going to have multiple careers.

Since it'll be (almost) impossible to go down Tendulkar's career path, I'll do the closest possible thing. A number 4 batsman with occasional leg spin (I don't think we can change our bowling style during our career)

The second would be a batting allrounder

And the third would be a left-arm fast bowler.

let's hope I can get through these all :D

(I don't think we can change our bowling style during our career)

Thats something I'd really like to know, I doubt you can change it but would be nice if you could. It would also be really cool if you could change bowling style during the match, I remember playing in high school and changing from pace to spin and visa versa(I know this would be far too hard to put in a game though).

At first, I would start a 'Hafeez' sort of career mode. An opening batsman with handy off-spin in the middle to squeeze the run-rate and to take out a couple of bonus wickets.

After I get the taste of what to expect, another career of a right-arm genuine quick bowler will emerge from DBC'14 - deadly, lethal and awesome! :D (emulating steyn)

Down the end, I will give a try to a wicket-keeper batsman too to experience a totally different set of mechanics, thanks to BA :)

I would bat at no. 3 and come in second change to bowl some fast medium swinging deliveries with specialization in reverse swing for later overs. I will be conservative batsman with great ability to rotate strike. I am looking at a strike rate of 78-80 for my ODI career.

3 Careers.......

1 = Wicket Keeper Batsman.

2 = Left Arm Fast Bowler.

3 = All rounder Leg spin bowler like Shahid Afridi......:rolleyes

Career 1: No. 4 conservative batsman with fast medium coming up as first change emulating the great kallis.

This is exactly what I would like to be, especially because that's my position and style for both batting and bowling for my local club team. Although playing in the 2nd division in France is a fair way away from becoming a Kallis.

Plan on being a ultra conservative, turgid opener / number 3, like the bastard love child of Chris Tavare and Jonathan Trott - maybe throwing in some ropey legspin too - controlling only one player and getting only one/two bats match, I will NOT be throwing my wicket away!!!

Plan on being a ultra conservative, turgid opener / number 3, like the bastard love child of Chris Tavare and Jonathan Trott - maybe throwing in some ropey legspin too - controlling only one player and getting only one/two bats match, I will NOT be throwing my wicket away!!!

Could make for some interesting online games! Maybe you should offer your services to the current Aussie setup.:p

Opening batsman, opening bowler. A brute batsman and a very tall fast bowler. Destructive in all means.

Could make for some interesting online games! Maybe you should offer your services to the current Aussie setup.:p

He still needs to prove his punching abilities to the selectors though! :rolleyes :p

Users who are viewing this thread