ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
:)

Just a hint, read the writeup once again!

----------

In fact, read all the writeups so far, once again.

----------

This is a different setup... Figure it out!

Any sample format of this game in any other forums or anywhere, User? I am already feeling that I am in Mars. :D

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I read them all a number of times. In fact I indexed them on the first post to access them more easily.
I can feel this is like a movie I watched, the exam.

----------

We haven't heard from yash today.

----------

I keep focusing on the city.. Could it be Chernobyl? Not sure it was a port though, but the nuclear disaster's on my mind how Simon died.. Could have been a radiation illness.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Maybe there are no mafia?

Taking Users' note again -

'I think this is related to something about the black .....'

As soon as he tried to tell the others, his voice kept fading and eventually he fell on the ground as the remaining 6 people were shockingly looking at his body.

My point - with 6 people in the game, if there was Mafia among us - why will 6 people look at each other in shocking way? Obviously Mafia wouldn't be shocked to see a town kill, definitely!

This looks like 6 people having loss of memory & looking at each other with one culprit among us, LOL!

----------

Simon was terribly ill vanilla townie.

Now, is that phrase 'ill' kept as surprise element? We all are vanilla townies with sane/insane/weak/paranoid characteristics and as we keep targeting and figuring it out - something happens to us or others due to our own consequence?

Okay let me try it out this, as User told - its related to black. May be it is Abhas or Don belong to Mafia category or anti-towns as they are from NZ? I remember both Don and Abhas mentioning in past that they are posting from NZ.

So may be Abhas or Don poisoned Simon?

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I'm posting from India, and I don't think I ever mentioned posting from NZ.. Never been to that beautiful country.
Also,
'I think this is related to something about the black .....'
Regarding his incomplete sentence, at the risk of sounding racist, thedon's avatar has a black man, though I doubt that's the reference. More likely a thing than a person.

Like I said before, It seems more likely that the black is a reference to a thing than a person (the black ___ would mean more of a think than a person)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sorry for the inactivity guys, exam up tomorrow. Will have a good read at this tomorrow and cover up each and every detail hopefully. Thanks/

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Black being New Zealand wouldn't make much sense, that would make sense if we were all different nationalities or something but a lot of you are from India so using colour as a representation of posting country won't really work.

----------

I've given the write-ups a read and I have a feeling we could have another death today. The night 1 write-up suggests that people could just randomly die.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Lynch: MaD
Need more input from people, starting with him.
Zhuorb needs to get active as well.. We cannot guess things here without discussion.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
I think the mafia have to choose who to infect and that person dies 12 hours in the day. Essentially the mafia would be people that have been infected by an epidemic I assume, which wiped out the rest of the city. We'd need a mass claim soon for sure because that would also explain the set up of the game although I reckon hold off until tomorrow. It could be like maybe 1 mafia and then maybe tomorrow instead of one, their will be 2 deaths because he said we're all going to die very soon. I'm not sure how we should approach finding the mafia...

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I have a feeling there might be no mafia, there are no alignments at all.. If we read our PM, especially the win condition, you might get a clue?

Abhas

Retired Administrator
The city was wiped out due to something. Like Simon said, possibly a plague, or like I'm thinking, nuclear radiation. One of the seven people have been contaminated, and we have to figure out who is that.
I bet there are no cops or docs in the game.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah that's what I was thinking, but then who decides who dies? If it's randomized then that'd be unfair. If it's the infected townie then they're essentially mafia

Users who are viewing this thread