Figure it out Mafia

Abhas

Retired Administrator
With so little to go from, I think it's best that we reveal our roles and proceed from there. I'd wait for Zhuorb and Yash to give their thoughts on the game before doing anything.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'd say if there exists a cop and he has got a guilty result he should be out now. If there exists a cop then there's a possibility that a doc is in the game who can save the cop and obviously the doc shouldn't out now.
I think there exists only 1 mafia in the game as it says "Figure it out Mafia" and the setup is more like the assassin one.

----------

I have been warning you all. Figure it out!

'I think this is related to something about the black .....'

As soon as he tried to tell the others, his voice kept fading and eventually he fell on the ground as the remaining 6 people were shockingly looking at his body.

Has it ended with just one death? I am not sure! There can be more to it. This may never have to do anything with sides. Maybe just one converted enemy at a time?

Simon is dead. He was a terribly ill vanilla townie.

Day 2 continues. With 6 alive, it takes 4 for a majority!
This makes me think he had a role similar to the weak doctor one, as it says "as soon as he tried to tell others". The one he targeted in the night is probably the mafia, coz getting killed just for mentioning "poisoner" is rather stupid. We just need to analyse and think who he actually targeted in the night.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
There are 5 dots after black, maybe that has something? Only Abhas has 5 letters in his username right now as Simon is dead already.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Are you making sense to yourself?

----------

'I think this is related to something about the black Abhas'

----------

Just had a look at roles, and the kill looks like a Mafia Assassin. They submit the kill at night, and the target dies in the middle of the day.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Are you making sense to yourself?

----------

'I think this is related to something about the black Abhas'
Haha.. lol.

Just trying to fit something in, nothing easier then usernames for now.
But I still think those five dots have some hint.

----------

*than

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Someone else is about to die.. So, we basically have a time limit to figure whatever out, before we keep dropping dead one by one.

----------

Looking at the thread, they are all 12 hour periods. After day 1 ended, night lasted approximately 12 hours, Simon died 12 hours later, and someone else is about to die 12 hours on.

----------

I don't know who'll die, but in case it is me, I'd like to share my thoughts so far:
If there's a mafia, I'm slightly suspicious of Surendar.
Zhuorb hasn't done anything worthwhile to get any read on him.
thedon gives me town vibes
Yash is neutral, leaning town
MaD is neutral, leaning anti-town

----------

Also, 'I think this is related to something about the black .....'
could be Black Gold - Petroleum.
Crimea has a lot of Oil/Gas fields..

ved_

International Coach
With so little to go from, I think it's best that we reveal our roles and proceed from there. I'd wait for Zhuorb and Yash to give their thoughts on the game before doing anything.

Actually, I posted what I thought of the death. The rest of the day has just been me trying read people. Didn't get anything that was worth, so I didn't post.

ved_

International Coach
Okay, I've been looking at the write-ups again.
Day 1 ends with a no lynch!

Each one of the 7 was happy to have survived the day. Now it was the night to follow. What will happen? Who will go? Will only one die? May be 2 or 3 or everyone! No one knew what was the case this time round. It wasn't something they had seen before, that's for sure!

It is night 1 now. We will wait to see what happens...
Here, we can see that there's a hint at another guy dying. And apparently this stuff hasn't been seen in a mafia game before.

It was night. One of the most silent ones in the history ever! Nothing happened... Or maybe it did...

...You have to figure it out! Figure it out now or most of you might die soon, very soon!

It is day 2 now.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for a majority.
'Maybe it did'.
'Figure it out'.
I have been warning you all. Figure it out!

'I think this is related to something about the black .....'

As soon as he tried to tell the others, his voice kept fading and eventually he fell on the ground as the remaining 6 people were shockingly looking at his body.

Has it ended with just one death? I am not sure! There can be more to it. This may never have to do anything with sides. Maybe just one converted enemy at a time?

Simon is dead. He was a terribly ill vanilla townie.

Day 2 continues. With 6 alive, it takes 4 for a majority!
And, another reference to a second death possibly coming up. Once again, figure it out.

Then, the previous post about 'him' getting weak. So, a death is to follow.

----------

Guys, the thing after black is death. Fits in with the 5 dots too. Fits in with Simon being ill as well. The black death plague wiped out 75-200 million people. We're part of a town from those times. It's affecting people around, and probably the only way to stop this is to find the affected people?

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Fantastic, yeah Black Death makes sense.
I doubt we're set in that period however (not that it makes any difference), because it wouldn't be called black death then.

So, considering we're right about black death, what I feel is, after the plague broke in the city, one person (or 2?) out of the 7 remaining were affected, and they are now supposed to / inadvertently spread the virus to the rest of us.

We might have a doctor/medic who can diagnose who's infected (sort of the cop).

Now, the thing we don't know is, do the infected person(s) know they're infected, and are doing it on purpose, or it's random. I think it is the former, so that's the anti-town for us.
It would also make sense to kill Simon because he was the first to suggest a plague, which is an important breakthrough.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am sure there is no cop, because i guess everyone have posted except Yash? If there is a cop, he would have been out by now for sure.

No Cop, No doc, No Mafia.. just poison & die. So what are we supposed to do? Its time to mass claim?

----------

Ignore my above post - my mobile showed previous page as last page, thought there is no activity after mad's post. LOL. let me ready this page again.

----------

[/COLOR @Zhuorb; - Fantastic interpretation!

We might have a doctor/medic who can diagnose who's infected (sort of the cop).

I would also believe, there is one more person to choose the target to spread the infection. Once he has spread to all, town is dead. I guess lynching that person would essentially put a full stop.

So, @Zhuorb; - how did you even get this point about black plague? You must be definitely knowing something additional?

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
What is this five dots thing that everyone keeps mentioning?

I think Zhuorb has hit the nail on the head, and clearly he doesn't know anything more than the rest of us, surendar, so not sure why you'd suggest that, all he's done is figure it out. My hunch is that perhaps everyone is just a vanilla townie.

I very much doubt that the person who is about to die knows they were poisoned, we saw nothing that suggested Simon knew he would die.

----------

Ooh, five dots, I see, should be five fullstops or five ellipses:p.

Not really much I can add tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread