Stalk, Frame & Sue - Endgame - Town WIN

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I had considered a team of you, El Loco and IceAgeComing. Terrible game indeed. :p

Considered? It's a bit more than that I think:lol.

----------

This is only my second game ever, may as well be my worst! But I ain't mafia, you will know once Zhuorb is lynched.

Your last hope is that @IceAgeComing doesn't return and we can't perform the lynch:p.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I had considered a team of you, El Loco and IceAgeComing. Terrible game indeed. :p

We all make mistakes :D

----------

Hitchhiker's?
Never seen it/read the novel. Any good?

Even still, I cannot reach a conclusion. Khaleel claiming role-blocker would affirm him as Mafia from my perspective. But I don't get why he 'chose' not to role-block me? On the off chance that the lawyer is still in play, IceAgeComing could also be Mafia, but at the same time, that would have to discount Zhuorb, wouldn't it? I don't understand. Obviously by this, Khaleel would think IceAgeComing is more likely to be Mafia than me. What is going on?

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Nope, because if he says he blocked you then it means my result is 100% true and that kills Zhuorb and then him. He had no choice but to say he blocked Zhuorb or IceAge and he just went with IceAge.

I watched the first five minutes of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Weird as hell so I stopped. However I do accept 42 as the meaning of life still.

khaleel

Club Captain
We all make mistakes :D

----------

Never seen it/read the novel. Any good?

Even still, I cannot reach a conclusion. Khaleel claiming role-blocker would affirm him as Mafia from my perspective. But I don't get why he 'chose' not to role-block me? On the off chance that the lawyer is still in play, IceAgeComing could also be Mafia, but at the same time, that would have to discount Zhuorb, wouldn't it? I don't understand. Obviously by this, Khaleel would think IceAgeComing is more likely to be Mafia than me. What is going on?

With you clearly up against me, I had to chose between Zhuorb and IAC just like Don said. Just one thing changes: the reason. Not that having investigated you would have done me wonders, but I wanted to ride my luck and try to block the night-kill. Not to be. Meaning probably you and Zhuorb are mafia? I don't know, so lets just lynch the one person everyone here is suspicious of: Zhuorb.

----------

Considered? It's a bit more than that I think:lol.

----------

Your last hope is that @IceAgeComing doesn't return and we can't perform the lynch:p.

I'm thinking of hammering him myself. Unless El Loco does it. Just waiting for IAC and Zhuorb to post before I do.

El Loco

ENG....
My theory right now is that because I blocked you from carrying out your night role, one of either IceAgeComing or Zhuorb made the kill.

El Loco

ENG....
And which one is more likely to have done it according to you?

If IceAgeComing is scum, he hasn't give much of a read on it at all and my theory that he was vanilla, if he is right, would hold true as well. I'd have to say that he gives me more townie vibes than Zhuorb does. But from the two, you have a 'hunch' on IceAgeComing I suspect?

khaleel

Club Captain
If IceAgeComing is scum, he hasn't give much of a read on it at all and my theory that he was vanilla, if he is right, would hold true as well. I'd have to say that he gives me more townie vibes than Zhuorb does. But from the two, you have a 'hunch' on IceAgeComing I suspect?

Had, more like I have a 'hunch' on you now.

----------

Wait, I can't tell if khaleel has given up yet.

Should I?? I don't think so.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay. Case analysis time.

Case #1 : El Loco is town and he blocked khaleel.

IceAgeComing/Zhuorb performed the kill, but since thedon has a town result on IceAgeComing, it must be Zhuorb. Therefore Zhuorb and khaleel mafia.

Case #2 : khaleel is town and blocked IceAgeComing

El Loco who must be mafia now, performed the kill. IceAgeComing couldn't have been lawyered, so there's no reason how thedon could get him as town. Therefore, we reach a contradiction. IceAgeComing is town. Zhuorb and khaleel mafia.

khaleel and Zhuorb mafia. :)

lynch: Zhuorb
@thedon5 @El Loco @yashdude101

----------

Pounced in on the right time. It's game over now.

This is a pretty good breakdown of the current situation. I can guarantee that Zhuorb is scum 100% since I know 100% than I am vanilla town.

I think that we're won from here: we much Zhuorb; then we probably lose don in the night unless we get a roleblock and then we see what happens after that. Its not 100% won by the town, but we could be close.

Roleblocker: please block the guy false claiming: that guarantees us a safe night and a night of potentially accurate cop results. I see no way of losing this if we block the kill: we mislynch; it'll be 2v1 on the final day and the scum is exposed.

The only way this all doesn't work if Zhuorb is actually the role blocker and has claimed vanilla for some odd reason and our scum team are the contesting role blockers; which would be... interesting play, but not anything that makes sense from the town side at all.

Finally; Lynch: Zhuorb - I 100% guarantee that this is the right thing to do at this time.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
One more to hammer...

----------

I think that we're won from here: we much Zhuorb; then we probably lose don in the night unless we get a roleblock and then we see what happens after that. Its not 100% won by the town, but we could be close.

That would be oh so nasty of El Loco not to roleblock khaleel:D.

Users who are viewing this thread