CWSim official release

Parmesh killer

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
not able to install CWSim

while clicking the Setup file...it show not valid win32 file ?

what to do ?

and is it necessary to copy the files in D Drive ?

I've copied them in D Drive, as there is not space in D Drive asked that question

unfortunately,It is compulsory to copy it in d drive.

----------

@anirox Please upload a roster of all international teams. It takes a lot of time to create players and teams manually. Please be quick!

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
unfortunately,It is compulsory to copy it in d drive.

----------

@anirox Please upload a roster of all international teams. It takes a lot of time to create players and teams manually. Please be quick!

I did that when I was having my old laptop. Its not time consuming according to me. :P

Parmesh killer

Club Captain
I did that when I was having my old laptop. Its not time consuming according to me. :P

Then I'll say that you have a good typing speed. Please upload your roster. Anyway I tried a match. Stimulation is perfect. Commentary is interesting! It is much better than PCCS for its stimulation is oriented to modern day fast cricket. Go for it guys!

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Then I'll say that you have a good typing speed. Please upload your roster. Anyway I tried a match. Stimulation is perfect. Commentary is interesting! It is much better than PCCS for its stimulation is oriented to modern day fast cricket. Go for it guys!

My old laptop is not working. :(

omarz

School Cricketer
dear anirox !
I'm facing a problem. in test match , its always declare innings on 100 overs. doesn't matter its suitable or not. have a look on this problem. it should declare on suitable situations as CrickSim does.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
dear anirox !
I'm facing a problem. in test match , its always declare innings on 100 overs. doesn't matter its suitable or not. have a look on this problem. it should declare on suitable situations as CrickSim does.

He forgot to mention that.
Its a 100 over match. After 100 overs, team will declare automatically.

omarz

School Cricketer
settings can't be changed?
is it possible that it will get settings like Cricksim that it should declare on suitable situations?

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I get this error every time I try to do anything on the simulator. Any solutions?

CWsimerror_zps5c4bab0b.png

Users who are viewing this thread