India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thank you for the kind words. To be honest, all that has been accomplished so far (however little that may be) in SimKit has been as a result of the inputs received from guys here. Without them, it wouldn't even be 10% of what is it today. Still a long way to go though to be able to call it as a proper simulator...
Thanks for the kind words, it'll continue until I die. :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
With the help of @CerealKiller I have completed the commentary part just in time. An example is below.

Releasing this simulator once I complete season 1. That way I iron out the bugs.

Code:
Welcome to India vs Australia at Venue - Bondi Beach - Australia
Australia wins the toss and elects to bowl

Lets take a look at the teams

India - Virat Kohli,MS Dhoni,Hardik Pandya,Ravindra Jadeja,Axar Patel
Australia - Steven Smith,David Warner,Glen Maxwell,Shane Watson,Brett Lee

------------------------
1st Innings
------------------------
Brett Lee opening the bowling for Australia

Brett Lee to Virat Kohli, That ball has directly landed in the waters, beautiful shot, SIX runs
Brett Lee to Virat Kohli, The lady in the bikini did not see that coming, huge six landing near her drink. She sure seems impressed, SIX runs
Brett Lee to Virat Kohli - WICKET!
Brett Lee to MS Dhoni, And he leaves it, incredibly. Did he get distracted by an attractive lady or something?, one run
Brett Lee to MS Dhoni, Brillian cover drive, four runs
Brett Lee to MS Dhoni, Would you believe it? That went straigh as a line to the boundary, four runs
Brett Lee to MS Dhoni, Would you believe it? That went straigh as a line to the boundary, four runs
Brett Lee to MS Dhoni, Edge and its running down the boundary quickly, four runs

****** End Of Over 1 ******
India - 29/1

Shane Watson coming to bowl now for Australia

Shane Watson to MS Dhoni - WICKET!
Shane Watson to Hardik Pandya, Tries a Viv-esque flick, fails miserably, but still gets a run, one run
Shane Watson to Hardik Pandya, That went to the boundary like a bullet, four runs
Shane Watson to Hardik Pandya - WICKET!
Shane Watson to Ravindra Jadeja, Brillian cover drive, four runs
Shane Watson to Ravindra Jadeja, Punched through cover, and the fielder gets his foot stuck in the sand, an easy single, one run
Shane Watson to Ravindra Jadeja, Into the gap, easy single, one run
Shane Watson to Ravindra Jadeja, Hit between cover and point, slightly mistimed, but they get two, two run

****** End Of Over 2 ******
India - 42/3

Glen Maxwell coming to bowl now for Australia

Glen Maxwell to Ravindra Jadeja, There is no better smasher of the ball then this batsman, SIX runs
Glen Maxwell to Ravindra Jadeja, HUGE!!! Its out in the parking lot, SIX runs
Glen Maxwell to Ravindra Jadeja, There is no better smasher of the ball then this batsman, SIX runs
Glen Maxwell to Ravindra Jadeja, Brillian cover drive, four runs
Glen Maxwell to Ravindra Jadeja, Oh dear! The misfield has costed 4 runs! Bowler does not look happy at all, four runs
Glen Maxwell to Ravindra Jadeja, Pushed towards mid off, quick single, one run

****** End Of Over 3 ******
India - 81/3

Brett Lee is back to bowl his last over for Australia

Brett Lee to Ravindra Jadeja, Edge and its running down the boundary quickly, four runs
Brett Lee to Ravindra Jadeja, Excellent running 3 more, three runs
Brett Lee to Ravindra Jadeja - WICKET!
Brett Lee to Axar Patel, Strong pull towards square leg, fielder puts in a dive, but it lands short of him, and they get a couple, two run
Brett Lee to Axar Patel, Oh dear! The misfield has costed 4 runs! Bowler does not look happy at all, four runs
Brett Lee to Axar Patel, HUGE!!! Its out in the parking lot, SIX runs
Brett Lee to Axar Patel, In the AIR!! and the catch is dropped and it goes to the boundary! Wow, four runs
Brett Lee to Axar Patel - WICKET!

****** End Of Over 4 ******
India - 104/5
So India has set a total of 104. Lets see if Australia can chase this down.

------------------------
IInd Innings
------------------------
Axar Patel opening the bowling for India

Axar Patel to Steven Smith, That ball has directly landed in the waters, beautiful shot, SIX runs
Axar Patel to Steven Smith, Oh dear! The misfield has costed 4 runs! Bowler does not look happy at all, four runs
Axar Patel to Steven Smith, That ball has directly landed in the waters, beautiful shot, SIX runs
Axar Patel to Steven Smith - WICKET!
Axar Patel to David Warner, Hit between cover and point, slightly mistimed, but they get two, two run
Axar Patel to David Warner, Tries a Viv-esque flick, good fielding saves a certain boundary, three runs
Axar Patel to David Warner, Brillian cover drive, four runs
Axar Patel to David Warner, Brillian cover drive, four runs

****** End Of Over 1 ******
Australia - 29/1

Ravindra Jadeja coming to bowl now for India

Ravindra Jadeja to David Warner, That ball has directly landed in the waters, beautiful shot, SIX runs
Ravindra Jadeja to David Warner, And he leaves it, incredibly. Did he get distracted by an attractive lady or something?, one run
Ravindra Jadeja to David Warner, That went to the boundary like a bullet, four runs
Ravindra Jadeja to David Warner - WICKET!
Ravindra Jadeja to Glen Maxwell, That is some running between the wickets, three runs
Ravindra Jadeja to Glen Maxwell, That went to the boundary like a bullet, four runs
Ravindra Jadeja to Glen Maxwell, There is no better smasher of the ball then this batsman, SIX runs
Ravindra Jadeja to Glen Maxwell, Oh dear! The misfield has costed 4 runs! Bowler does not look happy at all, four runs

****** End Of Over 2 ******
Australia - 57/2

Hardik Pandya coming to bowl now for India

Hardik Pandya to Glen Maxwell, HUGE!!! Its out in the parking lot, SIX runs
Hardik Pandya to Glen Maxwell, Hit between cover and point, slightly mistimed, but they get two, two run
Hardik Pandya to Glen Maxwell, That ball has directly landed in the waters, beautiful shot, SIX runs
Hardik Pandya to Glen Maxwell, There is no better smasher of the ball then this batsman, SIX runs
Hardik Pandya to Glen Maxwell, Looks to smash this one, but it's a slower ball, mistimed for a couple of runs, two run
Hardik Pandya to Glen Maxwell, That ball has directly landed in the waters, beautiful shot, SIX runs

****** End Of Over 3 ******
Australia - 97/2

Axar Patel is back to bowl his last over for India

Axar Patel to Glen Maxwell - WICKET!
Axar Patel to Shane Watson, Dabbed into the off side for a single. That'a a really good dab, one run
Axar Patel to Shane Watson, Punched through cover, and the fielder gets his foot stuck in the sand, an easy single, one run
Axar Patel to Shane Watson, That ball has directly landed in the waters, beautiful shot, SIX runs

****** End Of Over 4 ******
Australia - 105/3

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I have modified few wordings and added score after every over. Edited the post

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
One thing I want to add in is change of lineups. I know the previous Beach Cricket Sim did not support but I want to. I also want to add in squads and selection of lineup based on that squad. I will start working on this from Friday as I have research paper due on Thursday with two presentation to give tomorrow. I will still release the current version of the sim this coming weekend.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
:clap Brilliant work @Freedom :cheers
Thank you @RUDI . I will be adding Hong Kong six simulation in this simulator going ahead. But first after the season 1 of BCW I will implement squad and lineup changes. This will gradually improve based on suggestions and feedbacks. I will be releasing this on Saturday post the finals.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
:p Yes, I will be releasing the version I am having right now this Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread