Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

[HASHTAG]#BiggsOwnsFridays[/HASHTAG]

question to MattW is there a possibility that we can add regional music in Acadamy for consoles so that can be played in the match at boundaries( people can turn on or off according to there preference)?. it can be a option where the announcer role comes in like some time announcer announce or sometime music played even on drink breaks etc(T20).
One more thing - Straight Drives

question to MattW is there a possibility that we can add regional music in Acadamy for consoles so that can be played in the match at boundaries( people can turn on or off according to there preference)?. it can be a option where the announcer role comes in like some time announcer announce or sometime music played even on drink breaks etc(T20).
It would be unlikely that any music features would be editable.

Untitled.png

@MattW As i have heard that India falls under the region for which there will be different pricing of DBC17 in steam. I guess Steam allows developers to set a different price for India in Indian currency. I am from Bangladesh. Will i be able to buy the game for that same price?

@MattW As i have heard that India falls under the region for which there will be different pricing of DBC17 in steam. I guess Steam allows developers to set a different price for India in Indian currency. I am from Bangladesh. Will i be able to buy the game for that same price?
Only when steam comes up with inclusion of Bangladesh's currency the game will have local pricing..

Only when steam comes up with inclusion of Bangladesh's currency the game will have local pricing..
That's highly unlikely to happen. As Bangladesh isn't actually an attractive market for game developers . It would be a great pleasure for us if Big ant studios could come up with a way for people from Bangladesh, Pakistan and other associate nations who wants to buy the legitimate game but can't because of money constraints and help us to buy this game at a cheaper price like India.

Last edited:
That's highly unlikely to happen. As Bangladesh isn't actually an attractive market for game developers . It would be a great pleasure for us if Big ant studios could come up with a way for people from Bangladesh, Pakistan and other associate nations who wants to buy the legitimate game but can't because of money constraints and help us to buy this game at a cheaper price like India.
Hope people get legitimate game with this pricing atleast this time...And the need of net to start the game continues to keep piracy at bay..

Pricing has not been confirmed in any region, but yes, Steam allows us to set a price in India in Indian currency. Steam region pricing is locked to the country that it is intended for.

It would be a great pleasure for us if Big ant studios could come up with a way for people from Bangladesh, Pakistan and other associate nations who wants to buy the legitimate game but can't because of money constraints and help us to buy this game at a cheaper price like India.
If Steam does not offer regional pricing in your country, then it will be listed at the US dollar price.

Pricing has not been confirmed in any region, but yes, Steam allows us to set a price in India in Indian currency. Steam region pricing is locked to the country that it is intended for.

If Steam does not offer regional pricing in your country, then it will be listed at the US dollar price.
Is it possible for us to tell an Indian friend to buy the game for me and then send me the cd key and use that key to redeem the game and run that in my computer or does steam lock that key for a specific region.

Users who are viewing this thread