Cricket Academy Now Available

For those suckers still stuck at work...any new gear/equipment options?

Is it possible to import images in editor or will it be available in further updates?

UI looks really nice, Cricket Captain-esq. Like the changes to player ratings, unless I'm blind the Helmet system is gone, replaced by an 100 point scale overall system.

As opposed to RLL3, can tweak every stat.

Streamable - simple video sharing

Went through the menus as best I could, only thing I missed was how the online players looked. Here's some screenshots for that.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Players don't seem to translate so well over to the new engine?

UI looks really nice, Cricket Captain-esq. Like the changes to player ratings, unless I'm blind the Helmet system is gone, replaced by an 100 point scale overall system.

As opposed to RLL3, can tweak every stat.

Streamable - simple video sharing

Went through the menus as best I could, only thing I missed was how the online players looked. Here's some screenshots for that.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Yeah they dont...But the tweaks to them will make them fine...Waiting for the creator guys to come up with their awesome creation like before..

The fact that the older created players look different over the two games is a promising sign for me, it shows us that things have been improved and changed for 17. Looking forward to playing around with this and seeing what others come up with

We're still working on refining that transformation - as part of this release we'd certainly like people to their old creations and bring up any cases where there's particularly big changes with some comparative screenshots and we can see where things need improvement.

Equally, try making them in the new one, in case you can get closer than ever.

That said, part of it is simply that there's more detail shown on the players in the new game, so finer details that weren't as obvious in the old one would now be more visible.

@MattW @BigAntStudios
Can you make female cricketers? Got a feeling you can’t.

I don’t think I will need the academy until December to download the latest rosters if my instinct is right.

December feels ages away.

@BRAB
Warner looks like he fell asleep on a sunbed in that 2nd pic. :)

I am going to happily spend the next six months creating all the teams for my fantasy netherlands domestic league! 24 teams! Great way to bide the time until then......whats everyone else going to be doing?

Biggton Gamecocks 2.0 ....and then Kazakhstan, obviously. Still downloading, 42% ...make it go faster, please?

Users who are viewing this thread