Cricket Academy Now Available

phew I did so much editing on DBC 14 and I was terrified it would all go down the drain. Great feature from BA to allow previous gen editing.

no more xbox 360???

@Biggs The money I'd pay for a Kazakhstan side*...

*1 crisp Zimbabwean Dollar

Just downloaded it and it crashes as it opens...

Issues i found:
1. When i try to change player appearance such as any facial features, it lags sometimes. It's not my laptop, as i said it lags sometimes and sometimes it's smooth.
2. The academy hangs sometimes.
3. At the time of editing sometimes the player doesn't rotate. It's not a hang as other things work perfectly but rotation gets disabled.

There is only 1 thing that i didn't like:
* Every hair related feature(hair,facial hair etc) is just like dbc 14's pencil sketch. I was expecting that this time the hair graphics would be more like the RLL3 grasses. I hope to see an improvement there. Not a big issue though. But this pencil sketched hairs,beards, mustache don't look good.

So Matt when you say multiple divisions aren't possible, does that mean we'll be starting career modes at state level again?

Was hoping we'd have some bottom tiers added to the game; not the biggest deal but would have been a neat little feature.

So Matt when you say multiple divisions aren't possible, does that mean we'll be starting career modes at state level again?
I was referring to what users can create.[DOUBLEPOST=1464338261][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope to see an improvement there
You will.

This is not the final game, things will be added/improved over the coming months.

@MattW Brother! there is another problem which should be fixed. I am not being able to move the overlay picture. When i click and drag it, it's transparency changes. Nothing else.

Issues i found:
1. When i try to change player appearance such as any facial features, it lags sometimes. It's not my laptop, as i said it lags sometimes and sometimes it's smooth.
2. The academy hangs sometimes.
3. At the time of editing sometimes the player doesn't rotate. It's not a hang as other things work perfectly but rotation gets disabled.

I did not notice any of the above on my PC. everything runs very smoothly.

* Every hair related feature(hair,facial hair etc) is just like dbc 14's pencil sketch.

agree with you here

I was expecting that this time the hair graphics would be more like the RLL3 grasses.

yeah i would imagine replacing the players hair with more grass should improve the graphics significantly

Could I ask anyone with performance problems to do the following, so we can gauge things:
Can you upload the dx.dat file in your Documents\My Games\Cricket 17 folder?

If there isn't one, click Start and type in dxdiag, run it, and click the 'Save All Information' button, and upload that file here.

To upload files, below the bit where you reply to the thread, click the 'Upload a file' button, or drag and drop the file into the bit where you type.

@MattW - are the player skills shown in the current version all that will be in the final release version?

I ask because I had a suggestion to make but it would depend on a factor that isn't there, or a slight modification to bowling mentality at least?

also - are the commentary names final? You have Connor (Conner) but not Connors, boo.

Users who are viewing this thread