Cricket Academy Now Available

Hi All, @MattW @BigAntStudios
Is there any way to play demo without steam... as issue whihc i am facing is after installing steam app and log in creation, error comes that stema server cannot be connected at moment try again later.... thus steam app cant logged in...

Any workaround how to fix this.

Thanks

Hi All, @MattW @BigAntStudios
Is there any way to play demo without steam... as issue whihc i am facing is after installing steam app and log in creation, error comes that stema server cannot be connected at moment try again later.... thus steam app cant logged in...

Any workaround how to fix this.

Thanks
No. You can't play the demo without steam.

Check your internet connection.

Could I ask anyone with performance problems to do the following, so we can gauge things:
Please help DBC 17 demo crashing. I had uploaded dxdiag file

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    57.1 KB · Views: 277
Please help DBC 17 demo crashing. I had uploaded dxdiag file
You do not meet the minimum requirements to run the Academy.

My controller's buttons except LT and RT aren't working now.
Unplug the controller and plug it back in or reset your PC. It won't be related.

You do not meet the minimum requirements to run the Academy.

Unplug the controller and plug it back in or reset your PC. It won't be related.
this happen with Full version also

If your PC can't run the academy it more than likely won't run the game.
oh shit....have u seen my configurartion. I have all minimum requirements except i have 512 mb graphics

I have all minimum requirements except i have 512 mb graphics
Same as if you pass all but one subject, you don't get to graduate. You need to meet all the minimum requirements, and ideally exceed them significantly.

@MattW Is the academy created straight out of lacrosse academy server because when I look into game info on someone using DBC 17 demo I see "Status: In lacrosse academy".

Untitled.png

Same as if you pass all but one subject, you don't get to graduate. You need to meet all the minimum requirements, and ideally exceed them significantly.
Just now i had noticed i also have not minimum requirements of DBC 14 but the game runs smoothly without crashing yet.

It's smoother than ever. But whenever I click overlay picture the academy stops responding. It didn't happen before. I had to restart my laptop thrice for that.

Users who are viewing this thread