Cricket Academy Now Available

I ask because I had a suggestion to make but it would depend on a factor that isn't there, or a slight modification to bowling mentality at least?
We can consider changes, depends what you want - feedback on the skills stuff would be good.

also - are the commentary names final? You have Connor (Conner) but not Connors, boo.
Nope - I think it's all just the DBC14 stuff for now. [HASHTAG]#staytuned[/HASHTAG]

Also, for things like commentary surnames etc. can you not make it so typing the initial letter jumps us to that?
Been discussing that kind of thing, the problem is right now that keys are in use as navigation on keyboard. Not unsolvable ones though.

Can you also attach your config.ini file from the Cricket 17 folder? You might need to zip it/rename to txt to attach here.

Also, for things like commentary surnames etc. can you not make it so typing the initial letter jumps us to that?

Definitely required...It took me 2 mins to reach "P"... Would also like you guys to add "Pradosh" to the commentary list if that is being considered..Its a rare one but I would love if it can be added to the game..

Zimbabwe domestic teams:

Zebras - Mid West Rhinos
Hawks - Mashonaland Eagles
Mammoths - Matabeleland Tuskers
Peaks - Mountaineers

I was referring to what users can create.[DOUBLEPOST=1464338261][/DOUBLEPOST]
You will.

This is not the final game, things will be added/improved over the coming months.
Is it possible to add this feature to the custom competition creating possibilities? To be able to set up a multi tier league with domestic cup competitions?

Just to tell guys , inputting values are "G" and "J" for horizontal and "Y" and "H" for vertical ...

Would be good if we could edit the control input for this would prefer the numpad arrows "8" "2" "4" "6"

Just put all the files into a rar file...

Attachments

• Cricket 17.rar
    12.7 KB · Views: 126
Is it possible to add this feature to the custom competition creating possibilities? To be able to set up a multi tier league with domestic cup competitions?
All I can say is that at this stage it isn't planned.

Just put all the files into a rar file...
Your system doesn't meet the minimum requirements.

Just to tell guys , inputting values are "G" and "J" for horizontal and "Y" and "H" for vertical ...
Even I didn't know that! :eek:

I had downloaded DBC 17 demo but it crashing after black screen.

Users who are viewing this thread