Academy Version 0.0.70 Discussion

Like the difference bowler skill make for spin! This is great this just shows how skills are going to play a prominent role in this edition of dbc! bowling with poor skill feels the part and legend shows the difference, pretty awesome!
The academy shots also seem more tweaked and the physics feel great!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
The sunglasses are superb
But addition of glasses and shades like these would be awesome
I hope they will be added in the future
Thank u :)

First thing first, never underestimate a small looking update for gameplay [which I did] but wow awesome surprise..Game runs BUTTER SMOOTH even for me playing only with processor's graphics..:claps

Shots are really well placed in the right directions..
Spin change is really welcome, its not easy but not impossible either, kudos for finding that balance..
Cam addition for looking at shots played on Batting close is great ...

Like the difference bowler skill make for spin! This is great this just shows how skills are going to play a prominent role in this edition of dbc! bowling with poor skill feels the part and legend shows the difference, pretty awesome!
The academy shots also seem more tweaked and the physics feel great!
Agree with this as well for fast bowling: love how the ball flies of the deck. I can imagine bowling being a real joy to play[DOUBLEPOST=1472806809][/DOUBLEPOST]I did notice that the positioning of an overlay feature is greyed out.....or am I doing something wrong?

After practice session in menu the game froze for me with this error

20160902143413_1.jpg

Upon restarting got this screen again so choose new data

20160902143531_1.jpg

the game works after that but one thing i noticed is that my player seems locked out, so if i create a player i cant save or look at them!
20160902143555_1.jpg

I did notice that the positioning of an overlay feature is greyed out...
yup greyed out for me too

Agree with this as well for fast bowling: love how the ball flies of the deck. I can imagine bowling being a real joy to play

ya it flies of the deck now, thats going to dent some helmets!

Last edited:
Shame there are already only 19 pairs to choose from for batting and fielding.....
Ok but there is no full frame one like the one i posted
Now a days many players are using such kind of glasses
:)

The hairstyles are really cool!

Will it be possible to get the eyebrow to match the head hair colour? Currently the eyebrow seems to be a bit grayer than the head hair.

Also a minor thing, is it possible to avoid the clipping of hair with the shirt collar for Caribbean long hair style?

I don't know if it's just me doing something wrong but the new logo positioning system seems very sensitive. The slightest tap of a key seems to send a logo a long way so accurate positioning is difficult.

Am I missing a mouse option or a fine-tune key somewhere?

There are lots of Fridays' to come, there is a lot to release but there will be updates that are for frame rate, fixes and the like and small additions, like those that are in this one.

Since @HBK619 seems to be performing the role of @Ross tonight I'll just leave it at that.

I think everyone for their support, especially those that have purchased the prior versions.
Send him onto FB, that'll really test him! 'Real names a priority'. FML!

Things noticed:

-Not able to scroll to next letters on name list pressing RB or any button [Saw my name in the list..Thanks for that]

-Saw this on community players list

20160902150437_1.jpg

The above bug appeared on 2-4 players others were fine for me..

-Had to rename the DBC folder to get it running but it ran at full resolution ...Then edited through config file but that also crashed like before so did the editing within settings and it works...Do I need to post the DBC17 folder for you guys to know the issue?

First thing first, never underestimate a small looking update for gameplay [which I did] but wow awesome surprise..Game runs BUTTER SMOOTH even for me playing only with processor's graphics..:claps

Shots are really well placed in the right directions..
Spin change is really welcome, its not easy but not impossible either, kudos for finding that balance..
Cam addition for looking at shots played on Batting close is great ...

Is it possible to post a video of you batting and playing various shots? Would love to see the variety in shot directions as that was one area which needed to be enhanced post DBC 14.

Users who are viewing this thread