Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
DBC17 Demo - New Update
Community Announcements - HBK619
Hi everyone,

A new update is now live.

The update notes are as follows:

- Unlock equipment for players and teams.
- Ability to place logos on equipment.
- Ability to change the pitch properties in the nets and SCG.

Posted just now on steam..

Size 2.5GB

Last edited:

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
That sounds promising. Can't wait to get my laptop back. Videos please?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Great impression so far..

-Loved the equipments mainly the fact that they look stunning even on the lowest graphical settings..And the standard helmet is surely my favorite especially the grill...

-And the default pads are amazing..

-SCG session, playing on Hard dry pitch with left and right handers and great bounce and carry..

-One bug though is that sometimes the circle stays on the ground till the next delivery is bowled and a circle flashes before even the delivery is bowled [the circle color is of the previous delivery]..Doesnt happen everytime..

20160909160203_1.jpg

BTW guys there's a flinch animation included when the batsman gets hit..:D

upload_2016-9-9_16-6-10.jpeg

Will post impressions about bowling and spin batting..

Last edited:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Spin is dead for me..I am getting the RPM but no spin at all, its going straight..

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
What pitch type, bowler skill and difficulty level?
Tried on hard, dry , pristine..Level legend

Ok so tried on other pitch types and found that spin is dead for good and very good skill bowlers as I was able to turn with avg getting 1150rpm..

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great impression so far..

-Loved the equipments mainly the fact that they look stunning even on the lowest graphical settings..And the standard helmet is surely my favorite especially the grill...

-And the default pads are amazing..

-SCG session, playing on Hard dry pitch with left and right handers and great bounce and carry..

-One bug though is that sometimes the circle stays on the ground till the next delivery is bowled and a circle flashes before even the delivery is bowled [the circle color is of the previous delivery]..Doesnt happen everytime..
I've also seen that circle staying on the pitch (though only once). There is obviously something missing from the helmet model that makes it look like the batsman as a very odd haircut. The other thing I have noticed on bowling spin at the SCG is that sometimes hitting a button doesn't seem to trigger the initiation of the bowling action...e.g. I select Leg Break and hit A...but nothing happens. It seems to be a performance glitch at the point of selection, which I haven't seen before, as though some process is spinning. It doesn't happen every time, just occasionally. It could be more relating to my system (currently on a GTX770 card...but will be upgrading) than a software issue...but I don't know if anyone else is seeing this.

I am finding spin to be excellent though...can't wait to try this in a match on a day five worn pitch.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Another bug noticed by @kamrul and also me is that the batsman hairstyle changes when putting on helmet..

20160909163644_1.jpg

upload_2016-9-9_16-39-17.jpeg

The same batsman with cap and helmet...See the difference..Its also visible in the sideburns, they are shortened in helmets..

I've also seen that circle staying on the pitch (though only once). There is obviously something missing from the helmet model that makes it look like the batsman as a very odd haircut. The other thing I have noticed on bowling spin at the SCG is that sometimes hitting a button doesn't seem to trigger the initiation of the bowling action...e.g. I select Leg Break and hit A...but nothing happens. It seems to be a performance glitch at the point of selection, which I haven't seen before, as though some process is spinning. It doesn't happen every time, just occasionally. It could be more relating to my system (currently on a GTX770 card...but will be upgrading) than a software issue...but I don't know if anyone else is seeing this.

I am finding spin to be excellent though...can't wait to try this in a match on a day five worn pitch.
Have you tried spinning on legend level? Try with good and very good bowler skills.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Tried on hard, dry , pristine..Level legend

Ok so tried on other pitch types and found that spin is dead for good and very good skill bowlers as I was able to turn with avg getting 1150rpm..

It's not going to spin much on hard.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Setup a soft/crumbly/worn that should spin
Yeah that spun really well..

My point is when

-Bowling with good skill bowler on dry, hard, no spin at all but same pitch with average bowler I get visible spin..I am not expecting the ball to turn huge...But when a bowler spinning with 1100rpm there should be some visible spin for bowler with 2800rpm. [Obviously the spinning according to that pitch]

-Tried the same on pro level as well, same thing happened..

I do agree the ball is made to act as per the pitch conditions...I hope you get what I am trying to say..

Bowled just now on crumbly hard, the ball behaves really well with turn and bounce..

I feel its a slight tweak required for the pitch I mentioned above..

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Yeah that spun really well..

My point is when

-Bowling with good skill bowler on dry, hard, no spin at all but same pitch with average bowler I get visible spin..I am not expecting the ball to turn huge...But when a bowler spinning with 1100rpm there should be some visible spin for bowler with 2800rpm. [Obviously the spinning according to that pitch]

-Tried the same on pro level as well, same thing happened..

I do agree the ball is made to act as per the pitch conditions...I hope you get what I am trying to say..

Bowled just now on crumbly hard, the ball behaves really well with turn and bounce..

I feel its a slight tweak required for the pitch I mentioned above..
Will check it out. Certainly shouldn't get more spin with worse bowler.

Users who are viewing this thread