Academy Version 0.0.71 Discussion

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sir Ross, HBK...it took time for me to make that image but im always ready to spend time for delivering us the best....please have a look at the image and correct it in the coming time...the leave animations from behind camera is perfect but on frontfoot leave the batsman going backfoot in broadcast camera and backfoot leave coming to front foot.
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Sir Ross, HBK...it took time for me to make that image but im always ready to spend time for delivering us the best....please have a look at the image and correct it in the coming time...the leave animations from behind camera is perfect but on frontfoot leave the batsman going backfoot in broadcast camera and backfoot leave coming to front foot

Just wondering if you inverted the batting controls in the menus after changing camera angle?

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Just wondering if you inverted the batting controls in the menus after changing camera angle?

Yes i inverted the controls and played all shots and checked.

kamrul

Associate Captain
On hair styles changing when you select certain hats and helmets, I'm gonna say that is probably by design to prevent hair clipping through.
My created player had short hair but after putting on helmet it became long.

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Sir Ross, HBK...it took time for me to make that image but im always ready to spend time for delivering us the best....please have a look at the image and correct it in the coming time...the leave animations from behind camera is perfect but on frontfoot leave the batsman going backfoot in broadcast camera and backfoot leave coming to front foot.View attachment 173061

Same goes with pad away :)...please try to correct in the coming updates.

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I really liked the new chip shot...ryt now lacks power though...is that shot made to clear in field?

JimmysOutswing

County Cricketer
This update's great, BIG difference in the way the pitch impacts the amount of spin and bounce, even when bowling with a very good bowler.

I'm going to be cheeky now and ask for a similar update that changes the atmosphere/weather so I can see the difference in swing :D

Still loving the batting, too.

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
LT(Loft Button) + RB (Precision Shot button)..play it...nice flick in the air
Wow... didn't know we could play that :p I think it's just a precise flick to clear infield because we are lofting with precision so it's meant to be less powerful IMO.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for sharing that @Gaming Bittu ..Loving the shot, just need to go bit more distance as the SCG infield is really big..And would like BA to add the same combo to advance down mode as well would be great one...:thumbs

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Now that it seems pitch conditions play a large part in the bowling, it would be nice to be able to read a brief description of the pitch conditions before the toss takes place in a match.

It would just be something simple, maybe a line or two just explaining the pitch, whether its hard, soft, grassy, dusty etc.

Doing that before team selection would be better.

Users who are viewing this thread