Cricket Academy Version 0.0.73 Discussion

Sure, I'll create whatever i can and i know i wont get what i want to make exactly right now but definitely in future updates :)

that is not tempering your expectation or understanding the simple phrase "first iteration". if we can end up faithfully recreating real world locations great, but we should not consider it "definite".

No. It's in reference to the Academy update, with a thinly veiled stab at Ashes Cricket 13.

Well... Dutch kind of started it by posting the "All that and more" billboard*

It's no longer a stab at anyone, it's folklore :)

*yes, I know, we created the billboard in the first place....

But BA won't sale the game at Rs. 500 to Indians.
Yes piracy will still continue.
But I must say 70% gamer will prefer to buy the game and get more advantage rather than going for the pirated one.

*OFF TOPIC*
No, no it won't, piracy will not continue. We had faith and trust the first time and did not put in the DRM - that's why there were pirated versions but only of the early pre-DRM editions.

This time edition #1 will have DRM - start saving now, you won't be getting this game at the markets.

*OFF TOPIC*
No, no it won't, piracy will not continue. We had faith and trust the first time and did not put in the DRM - that's why there were pirated versions but only of the early pre-DRM editions.

This time edition #1 will have DRM - start saving now, you won't be getting this game at the markets.
I can't wait to read the complaints from 'poor students' who can afford a PC with an a decent graphics card but can't afford the game. Don't you realise they have the right to play the game that you have spent years making with millions invested for free?

Hi everyone,

Our biggest update to the DBC17 Demo is now live. Introducing the Stadium Creator!

Update notes are as follows:

STADIUM CREATOR
Create, edit, share and download stadiums.
Use template stadiums to copy and edit.
Play in your own custom stadium.
Use your own custom logos as adboards.

ACADEMY
Default team uniforms added.

TRAINING
Ability to turn off input HUD and feedback indicators.
Transparent batsman option.

Great to see some zero HUD options now in the nets and SCG. The one thing I can't work out with this, however, is the amount (if any) of drift or bounce variation that is being applied when bowling spin...I don't know if there is any sensible zero-HUD option for this. There are also a few oddities now (for me at least): In the nets, bowling spin, RPM is coming up with very low numbers (that look like speeds not RPM) and in the SCG the bowling camera is stuck in Broadcast Camera...no matter what is selected in the settings.

DBC Update 0.75 shuts as i click on bowling game. please help

Can I get you to attach your save folder? Thanks.

Dear @MattW

Did you mean this

upload_2016-10-7_0-9-25.png

upload_2016-10-7_0-9-53.png

Attachments

• Don Bradman Cricket 17.rar
    100.2 KB · Views: 165

Users who are viewing this thread