Is this the same PCPL that we played last time?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is the best thread.. :)
I'd be sledging the hell out of your team but we need you guys to win the next game, else we're out - so Go Saints! :p
That's not happening, we had a game of DBC - The bowlers destroyed the batting lineup of the Tents, led by @zwarrior and a great test knock of 49(48) by the great Gibbs!

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Its been the best PCPL season so far and we've been witnessing the best PCPL operation by PCPL Management.
@Pinch hitter we should give this guy a basic training just for this :D thanks @Sodium[DOUBLEPOST=1482600742][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's not happening, we had a game of DBC - The bowlers destroyed the batting lineup of the Tents, led by @zwarrior and a great test knock of 49(48) by the great Gibbs!
I always wondered who came up with the DBC ratings, isn't he using your patch?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I always wondered who came up with the DBC ratings, isn't he using your patch?
I'm transparent to everything, only experienced players are given more than three stars. Only five in our team, your team has many of them... Try checking on the academy.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Who was controlling the saints.?

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
62171504.jpg

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Well as my first year in the PCPL I never really expected banter steaming in immediately , that I questioned the immaturity of some people on our Team page who kept bothering us. I Never Took those Insults personally, but it wasn't very funny honestly. After @CerealKiller told me that this kind of banter is normal on the PCPL, I guess the best thing to do is to prove them of the field.

That's what people should do.

Now I don't quite get why people take it personally. It might because they are sensitive people or love their team to death. Honestly this is people on a website who just want to have some fun. Everyone has a life of their own and it's incredibly stupid taking somethin said on a website you go on personally.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey there, Dumb ledore[DOUBLEPOST=1483257096][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wish...[DOUBLEPOST=1483257184][/DOUBLEPOST]This thread is more interesting than the good ol' Alliance.
Nothing can beat the Alliance thread :')

Users who are viewing this thread