Sign-ups Cricket Royale - Open for Challenging.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Trent Boult and wides.[DOUBLEPOST=1489241413][/DOUBLEPOST]Sangakarra showing his class.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Warner was clashed in our lineups.... He played the major role[DOUBLEPOST=1489241989][/DOUBLEPOST]Full scorecard?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Our bowlers bowled well. Warner, Sangakkara, Amla and Watson made Yash XI look like club cricketers. @Yash. sorry buddy, you were to slow to draw, Punisher takes you down.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Our bowlers bowled well. Warner, Sangakkara, Amla and Watson made Yash XI look like club cricketers. @Yash. sorry buddy, you were to slow to draw, Punisher takes you down.
I will bounce back.... Say what, another challenge, a test match?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
How to challenge and their types.
Brothers, Antanov here I will explain to you how to do this thing.
First to challenge anybody,
Mention him/her in this thread and write with I challenge you
Example :- " I challenge you to a duel in Cricket Royale @Jack Ryder #CricketRoyale "
To any number of matches, to any of the three formats( Test, One-day and T-20) with one of the squad selection type and then you wait for him/her to accept.
I want to play.
Challenger can select their stadium they want to play or else it will be chosen randomly.[DOUBLEPOST=1489242722][/DOUBLEPOST]There is some problem with simulator. I am checking it and will post @CerealKiller vs @Akshay. match after I am sure the problem is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread