End Game Contract Killer Mafia I - End Game - Mafia Wins (asprin)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What have you done here FP? It's just day1.

. Why would you claim to be a VIP when it's game over if the CK gets you?

Lol that CK confused me with @CerealKiller , for a moment I was wondering why CK had to get FP.[DOUBLEPOST=1498563508][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lynch : Fake Passport

He is too experienced to ruin the game on purpose. This is a plan.

What do you think his plan was? He is too experienced to know the rules of this game, his neighbors and this set up.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Lol that CK confused me with @CerealKiller , for a moment I was wondering why CK had to get FP.[DOUBLEPOST=1498563508][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol yeah should've used something different which could help differentiate the two.

About FP, I think we should give him some time to come up with why did he actually do that knowing VIP revealed = game over at any point in the game.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
VIP revealed = game over at any point in the game.
Well, the fact that the killer hasn't made his move suggests that he doesn't buy FP's claim. That or he hasn't logged in yet to see the latest developments that have happened in the last 10 hours.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Lol - I be sincere and noone believes me, nature of the game I suppose.

Unfortunately I'm not kidding, currently in Sydney ready to head off elsewhere for work. My apologies to Yash and PE, the sub simply never occured to me.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So you are confirming you are the VIP?
If yes, Lynch him.
Lynch him because he's the VIP? That sounds very suspicious. I still don't buy his claim completely. As they say, trust no one in mafia.
FOS : Jack Ryder

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Lynch him because he's the VIP? That sounds very suspicious. I still don't buy his claim completely. As they say, trust no one in mafia.
I am asking whether he is role claiming or was the post in jest. If he is role claiming I am sure the VIP and Bodyguards know the real VIP.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am asking whether he is role claiming or was the post in jest. If he is role claiming I am sure the VIP and Bodyguards know the real VIP.
A role claim can't be more obvious than that. You are acting very much suspiciously.

Users who are viewing this thread